|The Great Collegiate Dungeon Race|
|Launched||October 13, 2017|
|Maintained by||Blizzard Entertainment & Tespa|
Calling all adventurers! The war against the Legion has begun, and now is the perfect time for collegiate gamers to join the fray. Tespa is excited to announce The Great Collegiate Dungeon Race!
- Registrations Close — November 6
- Phase 1: Preliminary Rounds — November 8-10, November 12-14, & November 16-18
- Phase 2: Playoffs — November 19-20, November 26-27 (if needed)
- Phase 3: Semifinals & Grand Finals — December 4
$20,000 in scholarship prizing was by the strongest collegiate Dungeon Race teams at the Grand Finals in December. Here’s the breakdown of the prize pool per team:
- First Place: $2,000 per Player
- Second Place: $1,000 per Player
- Third & Fourth Place: $500 per Player
This was a new kick off of a new era of World of Warcraft competition, and Blizzard Entertainment can’t wait to see students from across North America banding together against the Legion!