Monkey King and Anduin
|Start||The Monkey King|
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Reputation||+250 Operation: Shieldwall|
Listen to the Monkey King's story.
- Listen to the Monkey King's Story
So riddles three you answered me. Good good. The Monkey King is not so old that he tells just anyone his tricks.
It was the greatest prank ever!
You want to hear story of the Mallet and the Monkey? Too bad! No choice!
It looks like it is going to take us a few days to track all of these "minions" down.
Thank you for your help, <name>. Meet me in Lion's Landing in a few days and we will embark to track down these objects.
- +250 reputation with Operation: Shieldwall
On accept, The Monkey King starts speaking:
- The Monkey King says: There was once a jibby nib mallet all shiny and divine.
- The Monkey King says: But the ookin' bell it was meant for could never be mine.
- The Monkey King says: The mogu had stolen the bell, what is a hozen to do?
- The Monkey King says: Think of the horror if those dookers stole the mallet too.
- The Monkey King says: Mogu are not bright, they fail to see things for what they are.
- The Monkey King says: The Monkey King broke the mallet and sent the pieces afar.
- The Monkey King says: My hozen took the pieces and scattered them across the lands,
- The Monkey King says: Disguised as "nifty nibs", never to fall into mogu hands.
- The Monkey King says: The head, the handle, these two must be made as one.
- The Monkey King says: Combined with evil's ointment, the bell's evil can be undone.
- The Monkey King says: If "Garrosh" has the bell there is only one thing to do.
- The Monkey King says: I'll send for my hozen friends, the mallet must be made anew.
Agent Connelly sends another letter via the in-game mail system after completion:
Old friend -
I hear you've been working with Prince Anduin on a counter to Garrosh's new toy. Listen <name>, you take care of that kid. He might be in over his head on this one. Watch his back.
During the Cataclysm, Anduin helped SI:7 track down a Twilight's Hammer cult operating right inside Stormwind. That kid's going to be a King someday, and not just because of his birth. You keep him out of trouble!
- Operation: Shieldwall dailies unlocked →
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 8,900/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,500/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.