|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
|Category||Black Empire Campaign|
|Reputation||+350 Champions of Azeroth|
- Forge of Origination reactivated
It looks like the Halls of Origination have been claimed by a group o' tol'vir calling themselves the Amathet. I don't know much about them other that they're new in town and not the friendliest of types.
We'll need tae get in there and re-activate the forge, or else Azeroth will be done for!
You will receive:
Azeroth's gonna be done for if we dun get this thing back online!
We've got the forge back, but not before N'Zoth was able tae cripple her systems.
I'm afraid our work is far from done.
- On accept
- Magni Bronzebeard says: No time tae waste. We've got a titan forge tae reboot!
Enter the Halls of Origination through its dungeon portal to begin the scenario.
Scenario: Retaking the Forge
Stage 1: Unwelcome Guests
Reach the inner chambers of the Halls of Origination.
- 0/1 Reach the inner chambers
- Magni Bronzebeard says: It's been ages since I've held a hammer in me hands. Feels good tae be back in the action.
- Amathet Sun Priest yells: Intruders! You dare defile this place with the curse of flesh?
- Amathet Sun Priest yells: You stand before the Amathet!
Sun Priest slain:
- Amathet Sun Priest says: The unworthy... will be... purged...
Once all three are slain:
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Looks like we'll have tae fight our way through. Let's get movin'!
Several Amathet Guardians, Zealots, and Sun Priests occupy the path forward and must be dealt with or sneaked past. In the room before the Chamber of Prophecy, a pair of Amathet Zealots can be seen hounding some Enslaved Tol'vir, attempting to bring down a door to a sealed off section of the complex. The tol'vir can be freed by killing their subduers, and they'll thank you before running off toward the beginning of the instance.
- Enslaved Tol'vir says: Thank you, friend. Ramkahen will know of your deeds.
Reach the Chamber of Prophecy to complete this stage.
Stage 2: Ever Watching
Disable the defensive systems in the Chamber of Prophecy.
- 0/4 Deactivate Forge Defense Consoles
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Wait! See those statues? The Amathet must have reactivated the Forge's defenses.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: We'll have tae turn 'em off before we can cross. The controls should be down below.
Watcher Statues adorn the walls of the chamber, ready to fire solar beams at anyone who steps onto the bridge. You'll need to head down the stairs and deactivate them. There are two consoles to the left and two to the right.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: That's all o' them. Onward, now!
Stage 3: Hostile Halls
Reach the lift in the Maker's Rise.
- 0/1 Reach the lift
- Amathet Guardian yells: The forge is ours, trespassers!
- Amathet Artificer says: The watcher is not yet complete. I need more time!
- Amathet Zealot says: Our enemies are already upon us! Activate it!
Watcher Aum-ka stands up, and the Artificer and Zealot flee to the Vault of Lights.
Stage 4: Construct Destruction
Defeat Watcher Aum-Ka and activate the lift in the Maker's Rise.
- 0/1 Activate the lift
After you enter the lift room, all four of the room's doors begin to close.
- Watcher Aum-ka says: Unauthorized life forms detected. Commencing purge.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: That doesnae sound good...
Once the construct has been dealt with:
- Watcher Aum-ka says: Forge... compromised...
- Magni Bronzebeard says: The Amathet can make their own watchers? We'll have tae worry about that later.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Come on, let's take the lift up tae the control chamber.
Magni heads over to the Lift Controls.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: What the... the power's been shut off! Hang on, I'll get us access tae the conduits.
Magni manages to open the room's western gate, as well as the southern gate which leads back the way you came.
Stage 5: Underpowered
Locate the power terminal for the Maker's Rise in the Vault of Lights.
- 0/1 Locate the power console
- Magni Bronzebeard says: This way, champion!
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Look! Some of the consoles here are still active.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: If we can figure out which one controls the lift, we can reroute power tae it and get it workin' again.
On approaching each terminal, Magni will say something about it. The Maker's Rise terminal is highlighted on the map.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: "Norgannon Data Archive?" Must be where all o' the Forge's diagnostics are stored...
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Reorigination? Back away slowly, now. Best not tae be messin' with that...
- Magni Bronzebeard says: This must be where they're powerin' the defenses we encountered earlier. We can shut this one off.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Ah, this is the lift's console! If we reroute the power here, we can get her runnin'!
Stage 6: Rise Up
Re-route the power circuits in the Vault of Lights to the Maker's Rise terminal.
- 0/1 Reroute power to lifts
Use the Power Consoles to direct the beams of light to the correct terminal.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: That should do it!
If you don't finish within 10 minutes, Magni will ask MOTHER to bypass the puzzle for you:
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Ach, why did they have tae make this contraption so convoluted?
Magni pulls out a device, displaying a hologram of MOTHER.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: MOTHER, we're not havin any luck reroutin' the power. Can ye have a go from yer end?
- MOTHER says: Establishing remote interface. Standby...
- MOTHER says: Access granted. Rerouting power from defensive grid. Lift status: Operational.
Stage 7: Cutting the Strings
Defeat Sun Prophet Tenhamen.
- 0/1 Defeat Sun Prophet Tenhamen
Sun Prophet Tenhamen enters the vault from the northern door.
- Sun Prophet Tenhamen yells: Flesh-cursed! Your kind are unworthy of the titans' gifts.
- Sun Prophet Tenhamen yells: You have tainted this place long enough. Fall before the Amathet!
- Sun Prophet Tenhamen says: Time and again, you have failed to protect the titans' works.
- Sun Prophet Tenhamen says: Now you will burn!
At 50% health, Tenhamen will cast off his disguise, revealing his true form:
- Sun Prophet Tenhamen says: I grow tired of this ruse...
- Shith'rus the Manipulator whispers: Gaze upon the face of your world's demise!
- Shith'rus the Manipulator yells: [Shath'Yar] Zaix qwaz oou ryiu ez ywaq awtgsSh yoq'al
As Shith'rus dies:
- Shith'rus the Manipulator whispers: The black dream... wakes in this world...
- Shith'rus the Manipulator says: [Shath'Yar] Oou hnakf ag'rr vorzz zz agth fhssh
N'Zoth appears in the adventurer's mind.
- N'Zoth says: Such misplaced zeal. Their eyes remain closed to the true path.
- N'Zoth says: Not like you. My devoted chosen.
Final Stage: Rebooting Origination
Take the lift to the upper chamber of the Maker's Rise and reactivate the Forge of Origination.
- 0/1 Reactivate the Forge of Origination
The vision fades.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Champion, are ye there? I thought we lost ye fer a second...
- Magni Bronzebeard says: If N'Zoth's minions are inside the Forge, then this is worse than we thought.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: We have tae hurry! Come on!
Returning to the Maker's Rise:
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Looks like the lift is workin'! The control chamber should be on the third floor.
Interact with the Lift Controls.
- <The lift controls are operational.>
- <Take the lift to the first floor>
- <Take the lift to the third floor>
As you arrive on the third floor, Magni runs over to a nearby Titan Projector.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Here we are! I'll contact the Chamber of Heart.
Magni activates the projector and an image of MOTHER appears.
- MOTHER says: Connection received. Please confirm elimination of hostile entities.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: We took care o' them, but not before N'Zoth gave the Forge a beating.
- MOTHER says: Understood. Access power terminals to commence system reactivation.
Once the two Power Terminals are activated:
- MOTHER says: Receiving signal. Error: Unable to access primary power conduits.
- MOTHER says: Direct circuit to Chamber of Heart required. Interface Heart of Azeroth with main console.
Activating the Main Console will cause a cutscene to play.
- MOTHER says: Circuit established. Restoring power.
- MOTHER says: Error: Forge operating at thirty-seven percent efficiency.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Thirty-seven! That can't be enough tae keep Azeroth protected!
The adventurer walks over and stands next to Magni at the projector.
- MOTHER says: Affirmative. Additional power sources required.
- MOTHER says: Initiating query for suitable alternatives. Standby...
The image of MOTHER vanishes.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: It looks like our work isn't done, champion.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: I'll return tae the chamber and start figurin' out our next move.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: We cannae afford tae lose the Forge again. Do whatever it takes tae protect it!
- Then he'll teleport away, only to reappear in the same place.
- If you have already completed this quest on one character, you can ask Magni to skip the scenario on alts.
- On the PTR, activating the Main Console prompted a placeholder response instead of a cutscene:
- AWESOME IN-GAME EVENT
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.