|Previous||, The Pit of Scales,|
The High Council is ready to decide on the war with the Neferset tribe.
Very well, it looks like it's time. Stay and watch if you so please.
Any of the three members of the high council offer this quest upon completion of the three quest chains, ending with (High Priest Amet), The Pit of Scales (Vizier Tanotep) and (High Commander Kamses).
Head back to Ramkahen and watch the fireworks:
- King Phaoris says: On the matter of war against the rebel tribe of Neferset... has each member of the High Council reached a decision?
- High Commander Kamses says: Yes, your majesty. The Sword of Ramkahen casts its vote in favor of war. Your armies are standing at the ready.
- Vizier Tanotep says: The Voice of Ramkahen casts its vote in favor of war as well.
- High Priest Amet says: The Faith of Ramkahen... abstains.
- High Priest Amet says: In my visions, negotiations with the enemy brought our people fleeting peace... followed by terrible betrayal and destruction.
- High Priest Amet says: But war, waged by a leader reluctantly following protocol, brought an even swifter demise to our nation.
- High Priest Amet says: Only one vision offered a faint glimmer of hope. And in that vision... the High Council did not make this decision for you, Phaoris.
- Ramkahen Envoy says: My liege, a skirmish along the Neferset border just occurred. A patrol led by your brother was involved...
- Ramkahen Envoy says: He's been... mortally wounded, sir.
- King Phaoris says: Nadun...
- King Phaoris says: Commander. Move all forward regiments westward.
- King Phaoris says: We attack Neferset city at first light.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.