Walk with Garrosh Hellscream.
- Walk with Garrosh
I recently received word that some of your kind might be coming our way.
I've recently been trying to bolster the strength of the Horde. A few pandaren might do us good.
Walk with me, <name>.
I know that few would be willing to leave their homeland to join the Horde. You, and the rest of your people, are welcome among our ranks.
Hellscream's eyes are upon you, pandaren. Welcome to the Horde.
Ji. <name>. You're here, good.
Let's keep this moving.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: You've made a wise decision to join my Horde.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: There are some that would call us barbarians... the "mongrel races" of Azeroth.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: They are ignorant, and blind to reality. Look around you, pandaren.
- Garrosh halts in front of Sauranok the Mystic.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: You will find no better partner in battle than an orc.
- Garrosh walks over to Gotura Fourwinds.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: The tauren have made themselves useful. Look - this one is a shaman.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Even a blood elf can hold a sword.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Do you see it? Everyone in my Horde earns their keep. You and your friends will be no exception!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Do you understand this, pandaren?
- Ji Firepaw says: Yes, warchief.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Hm. Good.
- Garrosh begins walking towards the door.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Moving on. I know that you are not the only pandaren to escape from that island.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Some of your kind chose to join the Alliance.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: They are now your enemies.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: You may have had friends and kin who chose to cast their lot with the enemies of the Horde. They are no longer your friends... no longer your family.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: The minute they put on that Alliance tabard, they died. I will NOT tolerate any lingering ties across enemy lines. Traitors to the Horde will die a traitor's death!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Do I make myself clear?
- Ji Firepaw says: I... I believe so. Yes.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Good.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Meet me in the Valley of Honor. I have a gift for you.
- Garrosh exits the Hold and mounts onto an armored wyvern, flying away towards the Valley of Honor.
After Garrosh flies away, the player begins walking through the Drag towards the Valley of Honor to more astonished people:
- Omakka Wolfbrother says: Welcome to Orgrimmar!
- Orgrimmar Grunt says: Have you come to serve the Horde?
Passing into the Drag:
- Ukos Bloodwhisper says: Best move quickly through this area, stranger.
- Ukos Bloodwhisper says: The warchief doesn't take kindly to non-orcs loitering in this part of Orgrimmar.
- Ji Firepaw says: I see.
- Ukos Bloodwhisper says: Move along, then. Hellscream's eyes are upon you.
Outside the Orgrimmar Orphanage:
And lastly, at the entrance to the Valley of Honor:
- Flekky Nox says: Hah! Look at these goofy guys comin' through.
- Zazzle says: Pretty funny-lookin', if you ask me.
- Flekky Nox says: Yeah... pretty funny-lookin' alright.
- The irony being that the two goblins are themselves dressed garishly. Moving on, Garrosh is waiting for you at the Ring of Valor.
- "Welcome to Orgrimmar! Have you come to serve the Horde?" was one of Thrall's quotes when he was the Warchief.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Shortened. No longer links to in the Valley of Honor.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.