After being used, players will occasionally be followed for a short time by the spirit of the Innkeeper's Daughter. This occurs for both Alliance and Horde.
This small stone resembles a Hearthstone. It is warm to the touch and makes very faint giggling noises at inopportune moments.
According to legend, Bryher Stonekeeper ran a prosperous tavern near Loch Modan. His daughter, Keelin, traveled far from home, eventually developing the kind of reputation that embarrassed her father. Bryher made a deal with a gnome warlock to keep his daughter close to home. The warlock turned Keelin into a hearthstone, so that she would always return to the inn.
- Both items have a 10-second cast time and can be used in combat.
- Both items share a cooldown.
- Both items bind you to the same location. You cannot set different inns.
- Both items have their cooldown reduced by the guild perk, .
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Officially a toy and can be found in the toy box.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer requires a level 8 guild for the perk.
- Patch 5.0.5a (2012-09-13): Sell price removed.
- Hotfix (2011-05-04): The Innkeeper's Daughter can no longer be targeted for healing or harmful effects.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.