The Keys to Success
|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
- Bring the mold to Alard Schmied
- Melt the metal at Alard's Forge
- Fill the mold on Alard's Workbench
- Cool the mold in Alard's Quenching Trough
I'd like you to take the mold to the blacksmith in Dalaran. Alard, I believe his name is.
Have him help you forge a new set of keys.
I found some writing on the back of the mold that may hold the answer to what these keys unlock. I'll stay here and try to translate the text.
The key is clearly tied to something here in Azsuna.
This is not a true key, but rather a device to provide access to the Nar'thalas Academy.
The key is useless junk. You can keep it.
Alard will have you perform the work yourself in order to make the new keys. Each step uses a special action button rather than needing to right-click an item or object.
Alard, could you help me cast a new set of keys?
- Alard Schmied says: Sure can! Take this metal and melt it by the forge. Then pour it into the mold. When that's done, you can cool it over by the quenching trough.
After melting the at the forge, walk over to the low-lying brown table next to Arcanomancer Vridiel and pour the . Go to the water trough next to cool the and create the .
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.