|Level||5-30 (Requires 5)|
Locate any refugees from Auberdine that are still alive.
It's too late for Laird, he didn't make it in time.
The last wave of night elves from Auberdine attempted to escape a couple of hours ago. They stayed in their old home, clinging to the hope that it could be salvaged, but it seems they were finally forced out. I fear many of them won't make it, like Laird did not.
Their pride kept them in Auberdine for this long, but none deserves such a cruel fate.
Thank you, <class>. Some of them surely would not have made it without you.
We'll be taking the wounded to the main building once we have them all safely back in town. Perhaps you can meet us there later?
- On approach
- A Lor'danel Sentinel riding a hippogryph lands beside Dentaria Silverglade.
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Priestesses, I am to bring word that there are more survivors incoming. They are doing everything they can to sift through for ones that are still alive, please send any help that you can!
- Dentaria Silverglade says: Understood, Sentinel. Return to the beach and aid them in bringing back any that are still alive.
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Of course, Priestess.
- At Mist's Edge
- <Volcor's body lies motionless. As you begin to move away, a hand reaches out and grabs your ankle. He's alive!>
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Volcor... I'm so glad to see that you made it. But where is Grimclaw?
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: We'll worry about him later. I need to get you to safety.
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Thank you for your help, friend. I'll take it from here.
Finding Cerellean Whiteclaw:
- <As you approach, you hear Cerellean gasp for breath. He looks to stand a chance if rescued soon.>
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Cerellean! You made it!
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: I'll get him back to Lor'danel. Thank you for your help, stranger.
Finding Gershala Nightwhisper:
- <Gershala rolls onto his side to look at you as you approach and you see a hopeful smile creep onto his face.>
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Gershala... Dentaria will be so happy to see you alive.
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: I'll take him back to the priestess. Thank you for your kindness.
- <A whisper escapes Shaldyn's throat as you approach.>
- Help... please.
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: Shaldyn!
- Lor'danel Sentinel says: I will see to it that Shaldyn is returned safely. Thank you, hero.
During this quest, there are also a number of night elves in the area who cannot be saved. Each can (optionally) be interacted with.
- So this... is what it feel like... to be mortal?
- <The question trails off as Mavralyn's breathing stops.>
- <Terenthis' eyes stare unblinking into the distance, betraying the sorrow of his last moments.>
- <As you turn Barithras' limp body over in the water, a brutal injury on his head makes it very apparent why he did not make it.>
- <The night elf turns to you as you approach and reaches for your hand.>
- It is too late for me. We earned our fate with our pride. Go... others may have made it. Save any that you can.
- <Her grip loosens as life slips from her.>
- <Grondal reaches futilely towards you as you approach, but his arm collapses as life slips from him.>
- <Dalmond's body looks almost peaceful, buried only slightly in the sand.>
- Optional breadcrumbs:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.