|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
- Stormwind Embassy Beacon used
- Meet Captain Fareeya on the Vindicaar
It all began when High Exarch Turalyon invited members of the Alliance onto the Vindicaar...
You will receive:
- 19 40
- 16,450 XP
Welcome, <name>. You are about to bear witness to a ritual none but members of the Army of the Light have seen.
- On accept
- Anduin Wrynn says: I am eager for the Lightforged to join the Alliance. Turalyon, bring our champion with you to the Vindicaar so that you may address your troops together.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: It will be done, High King.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: This way, champion.
Follow Turalyon outside the Stormwind Embassy.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Fareeya, I need a beacon to the Vindicaar.
- (head bauble) Captain Fareeya says: At once, High Exarch.
- A vertical beam of Light unveils a beacon pad.
Follow Turalyon to the beacon pad and beam up to the Vindicaar.
On the Vindicaar, in orbit above Azeroth:
- Captain Fareeya says: I did not expect you back so soon, High Exarch. I assume your meeting with the king went well?
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Indeed. He is eager to have the Army of the Light fighting on the side of the Alliance. Assemble our forces, captain, and I will make the announcement.
- Captain Fareeya says: You know how fond I am of your speeches, but can't it wait? We were just about to send these initiates to undertake the trials.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Ah, this is excellent timing, champion. You can see firsthand what it means for a soldier to become Lightforged. Proceed, Fareeya.
You can discuss with some known NPCs like Enstraa.
<Name>, you have seen what my people are capable of firsthand. We have been forged over millennia as specialists against the Legion.
Now, I believe it is time to take up arms alongside our brothers and sisters of the Alliance.
- Patch 8.2.5 (2019-09-24): Quest giver changed from High Exarh Turalyon, text updated.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.