|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
Now I am starting to remember...
Dorian Atwater was a very secretive builder. Their slips were famously warded against prying eyes until the vessel was complete. It made something of a stir any time one of their works was revealed.
Last I heard, they retired in Stormsong Valley. I am not certain how reliable that information is.
Hm. We should head to Brennadam. It is a crossroads of sorts. If anyone knows where to find our shipwright, they will be there.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,950 XP
You've got that letter? I have a feeling we'll be needing it before long.
Right. Let's get started.
On accepting this quest:
- Cyrus Crestfall says: I can help you in your search, but what if our mysterious shipwright refuses your request?
- Jaina produces a rolled-up piece of paper in her left hand.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: I have prepared a letter in case some persuasion is required. I suggest you take it with you.
- Cyrus salutes, then heads toward the stairs.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Aye aye, Lord Admiral. Come, <name>. We'll start in Stormsong Valley, where we build every ship in the fleet.
Speak to Jaina:
- <Lady Jaina Proudmoore offers you a folded letter.>
- You may read it, if you wish. It is a touch sentimental but nothing terribly private.
- <Take the letter.>
On approaching Cyrus in Brennadam:
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Brennadam is a well-traveled crossroads. It's likely that Atwater has passed through here a time or two.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.