|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
- Speak to Aegira
The Storm Brew is created by a legendary vrykul brewmaster named Melba. Here is the location of her meadery along the northern Stormheim coast.
If we can convince her to share her secret recipe with us, we will gain a significant advantage over the enemy.
Grandmaster, how are your skills of persuasion?
What do you seek?
My master was loved by many, and she passed her knowledge to me.
However, the recipe for Storm Brew, her most fiercely guarded secret, was stolen before she could teach it to me.
- 8,230 XP
The closest flight point is Stormtorn Foothills.
- Are you looking for Melba? I'm her apprentice, but you won't find my master here.
- I'm looking for Brewmaster Melba.
- Aegira says: You're about two years too late, my friend. Melba is dead.
- Aegira says: Come, monk. Walk with me.
- Aegira says: My master's recipes were famous for their taste and potency. We used to ship barrels every day. Goldenapple, sweet and crisp. Black Brew, dark and bitter. Woodheart, oaken and bright.
- Aegira says: Melba's Storm Brew was the rarest and most desired of her recipes. It was even said that the thunder god Odyn served this brew in his hall of champions.
- Aegira says: Morjirn, head brewer of a nearby clan, harbored jealousy of my master's skill. He sent a band of raiders to kill her, and steal the recipe.
- Aegira says: Morjirn has the recipe now, but he lacks skill. What you drank at the Gates of Valor was pure sludge. It holds only a fraction of Storm Brew's TRUE power.
- Aegira comes to a stop and kneels at her master's grave.
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Brewmaster ()
- Mistweaver ()
- Windwalker (Fists of the Heavens ( and ))
- Level 101
- Level 102
- Level 103
- Level 110
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.