- For the core RTS game, see Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness.
|The Next 350 Levels|
|Platforms||MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows|
"Prepare for combat with 350 new, custom-designed battlegrounds to play with Warcraft II, the best-selling fantasy strategy game. Whether you play as an evil Orc or noble Human, the battle is more complex and more fierce than ever before in The Next 350 Levels!
Utilizing Warcraft II technology, The Next 350 Levels gives you more action and advanced game play features:
- Exciting multi-player action on all 350 levels
- Two to eight players via network
- Two-player mode supported via modem or direct link
- Allows up to 3 players head-to-head by installing multiple copies from a registered version of Warcraft II
Join the battle—as a noble Human or evil Orc—and continue the battle through
- The Next 350 Levels!"
- Although published by Maverick Software, Blizzard Entertainment authorized The Next 350 Levels as an add-on pack. Just like the add-on packs for StarCraft, Insurrection and Retribution, Blizzard has not made a final decision on the lore but is leaning toward saying it is not canon.