Seer Hao Pham Roo at Seeker's Folly
|End||Seer Hao Pham Roo|
|Rewards||1 98 50|
I can help you collect the pieces of a story, but it is up to you to tie them together. And I may know just where you could do such a thing.
I have heard tales of an elderly scholar named Seer Hao Pham Roo. He is something of an... expert on Pandaria's history, and may be able to shed light on Pandaria's current turmoil.
Seek him out, <name>. Last I heard, he was planning to retrace the emperor's steps by scaling Mount Neverest, in Kun-Lai.
<Huff> Oh, hello- <puff> hello there, young <man/woman>.
Quite the squall we're having up here today, isn't it?
You will receive:
- 23600 XP
- Hellscream is using Pandaria's secrets to wage war against the world - and even his own people.
- Is this really what the last pandaren emperor had in mind when he cloaked the continent in mists? And why did the mists suddenly disappear? I must have answers!
- In my travels, I met an old scholar, an expert on the last emperor.
- Please, seek out Seer Hao Pham Roo. Last we spoke, he was planning to retrace the emperor's steps by scaling Mount Neverest... but he was far too old to attempt such a climb.
Before accepting the quest, he had some gossip text:
- Years ago, I helped put the Horde together on these very sands. My... how times have changed.
- What are you doing here, Chen Stormstout?
- <Name>! So strange to see you here, far from the green forests of Pandaria.
- When I first sailed away from the Wandering Isle, years ago, this ragged shore was one of the first places I visited. Ahh! The air still smells the same!
- But times have changed. Back then I helped Thrall, Vol'jin, Rexxar, and Rokhan to lay the foundation of Orgrimmar. Today, I hardly recognize the place.
- <Chen's face falls.>
- So much needless bloodshed. I just don't understand. Has Pandaria taught us nothing?
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now starts from Lorewalker Cho after completing . Description updated.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.