|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
|Next||, , and|
Revive Chelra the Bladewall and drive enemies out of Darkwall Tower.
He is vulnerable.
He intends to send you to secure his old fortress of Darkwall Tower with banners and rely on his own strength to deter enemies. This is a poor tactical choice.
Take this small reserve of anima with you and revive Chelra the Bladewall. She was last seen at Darkwall. Revive her and she can aid you in taking the tower.
You will receive:
- 25 74
- 9,450 XP
Well fought. That will not hold them for long, but it should buy Renathal the time he needs.
Thank you, mortal, for the infusion. I shall put this precious anima to good use while it lasts.
- On approach
- General Draven says: Maw Walker, a word?
- Chelra, when awakened
- Chelra the Bladewall says: Revived at last! I have claim this tower in the name of my Prince!
- Chelra gossip once awakened
- I have suffered in stillness for months. I worried I would never wake again.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.