|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
- Speak to Sigryn in Valdisdall
- Escort Sigryn to Skold-Ashil
- Speak with Priestess Halla
- Gain an audience with Eyir
Wait, how is it you know about my parentage? Be careful what you say around here, there are those who would hunt me down if they knew my bloodline.
Meet me in Valdisdall, <class>. From there we can make our way to Skold-Ashil and request an audience with Eyir. Perhaps she can shed some light on this prophecy.
I thank you for bringing Sigryn to me, outsider. She truly is the future of our people.
Though you have already done so much, I would ask another favor of you. Please accompany Sigryn in her challenges. She has grown to trust you, and will need guidance through the trials she must face.
- 16,450 XP
- Quest accept
- Sigryn says: I will meet you at Valdisdall in Stormheim. We should be able to reach Skold-Ashil from there.
- Sigryn mounts up on her bear and leaves.
- Escort Sigryn
- I am ready to travel to Skold-Ashil.
- Shall we depart?
- I'm ready.
- Sigryn says: We must take care traveling through Stormheim, outsider. Being the daughter of Skovald has won me many enemies.
- Sigryn says: My last moments here were spent escaping the clutches of assassins sent to murder my family.
- Sigryn says: Be forewarned. They may still be on the hunt.
- Sigryn yells: Movement in the trees! Watch out!
- The adventurer and Sigryn are beset by a Hidden Assassin and two Hidden Huntresses, but successfully kill them.
- Sigryn says: It would seem that escaping my past was too much to hope for.
- Sigryn says: I will never forget the night they came. My mother fell before my eyes, and they had descended on my brother before I managed to escape.
- Sigryn says: After that night, I was alone. The last of my bloodline.
- Sigryn yells: Another ambush! Bare your steel!
- Two Hidden Huntresses ambush the heroes.
- Sigryn says: Cowardly scum! I would hunt down every one of them, and their masters as well, if I knew who sent them.
- Sigryn says: It's no use, though. They never fail to elude my grasp. I must concentrate on the task at hand.
- Sigryn says: I take solace knowing they will be judged by the gods when their time comes.
- Sigryn says: Skold-Ashil! As a girl, my mother told me stories of this place and its mighty shieldmaidens. It is as grand as she described it!
- Sigryn says: The armor these women wear... reminds me of my mother's...
- The adventurer and Sigryn approach the entrance to the Vault of Eyir, but are blocked by Priestess Halla and Valkyra Aspirants.
- Priestess Halla says: Halt! Who approaches the Vault of Eyir?
- Sigryn says: Keep moving! It is not safe here... (falling behind)
- Priestess Halla
- Why do you return to Skold-Ashil, outsider?
- ...and who is this vrykul you bring with you?
- This vrykul is the heir to the God-King. She seeks an audience with Eyir.
- Priestess Halla says: The God-King's heir!? What is this nonsense?
- Priestess Halla says: Wait... that face... Come with me, child!
- The two hurry up the steps leading to where Eyir awaits.
- Audience with Eyir
- Priestess Halla says: Illustrious Eyir, the child of prophecy has arrived!
- Eyir says: So the blood of Skovald has returned to the Valkyra? Do you know what this means, child?
- Sigryn says: This outsider says I am to unite the Tideskorn...
- Eyir says: The outsider speaks true. Long ago, I foresaw the Valkyra uniting the Tideskorn against a terrible foe. At its head would stand a descendant of God-King and Shieldmaiden.
- Eyir says: As a child of Skovald, you hold a claim to his throne. Any who dispute your right to rule must be made to bend the knee.
- Eyir says: Fail, and the Tideskorn will splinter, leaving nothing to stop the Legion from overtaking Stormheim.
- Eyir says: I know this is a great burden on you, child, but you may be our only hope.
- Sigryn says: Very well. If I truly am so important to the Tideskorn, then I cannot turn my back on this task.
- Sigryn says: I will be your instrument. Tell me what I must do.
- Depending on Spec:
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.