|The subject of this article was removed in patch 4.0.3a but remains in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Level||60 (Requires 58)|
- Isalien slain
It became known to us in later days, as we were doing what we could ourselves to survive, that Isalien, a night elf priestess of our company, had gone to the night elvic ancestral city, now known as Dire Maul. From what we gathered, she went there both for personal reasons and also to unlock the secrets of the piece of the amulet that she had in her possession.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11900 XP (or a 72 compensation at level 80)
Surely you haven't already dealt with the salvation of Isalien's spirit and the retrieval of the right piece of Lord Valthalak's Amulet, <name>? Be sure to recombine the pieces of the amulet before handing it to me.
Thank you, <name>, for putting Isalien's spirit to rest. Now, perhaps, she will find peace with her goddess. And, we have the reassembled amulet, as well! But we still have the hardest test ahead of us.
In order for the brazier to be attuned to calling forth Lord Valthalak, there are a few more items that need to be gathered and brought back to me here.
- This is the seventh step in the quest chain to upgrade your Dungeon Set 1 Helm and Chestpiece into Dungeon Set 2.
- You will need to fight your way to the chamber of Alzzin the Wildshaper in Dire Maul East and use the brazier. That will summon Isalien.
- Isalien is a hunter/druid spirit. She can root, use an AoE Forstbolt, Moonfire, and Heal. About 10 seconds into the fight, she will summon a hippogryph. When she summons it, all but the main tank need to concentrate on it.
- Her heal can restore 50% of her health so its important to interrupt her heals. Another alternative is to drain her mana. She has a large supply of mana so it will take a while but once she is drained, she will be much easier.