The Rockpounder is a two-handed mace which increases the users chance to get a critical strike.
- According Mathias Shaw, the massive mace was left behind for an unknown reason after the defeat of Archaedas, in the Khaz'goroth's Seat.
In the RPG
This massive club appears to be made of a series of stones melded together, with spiked chunks of rock scattered liberally across the surface. Although crude in appearance, a rockpounder is flexible, and does not suffer from the fragility of most stone weapons.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stats squished.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Item level reduced from 49 to 40. Strength increased.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Required level reduced from 44 to 40.
- ^ a b World of Warcraft: Exploring Azeroth: The Eastern Kingdoms, pg. 55
- ^ More Magic and Mayhem, pg. 118