The Seal is Broken
The Sha of Doubt, Mishi, and Cho
|Level||86 (Requires 85)|
Seal 12 Sha Fissures to banish the Sha of Doubt.
- Sha Fissures Sealed x12
<Cho looks at you in disbelief.>
I... I thought Sha of this immensity were a myth - we all did. Just a story to keep our children from fighting.
No time to talk now. Those fissures - they're feeding it... it grows stronger by the moment!
I must research the scrolls from my family archives. You, take this cannon and ride Mishi.
You must find a way to contain this horror that has been unleashed!
I have much research to do in very little time.
The emperor's message only warned of the unique threat war would bring to our land - this... Sha.
Sadly, the time to heed his message has passed. And as for how to bring an end to the crisis, the Emperor's Omen is silent.
- 111,000 XP
- If only I had figured out the fresco sooner. So much could have been avoided, <name>.
Speak with Mishi, just to Cho's right:
- <Mishi looks expectantly at you.>
- Let's do this, Mishi!
Mishi flies circles around the ruins of Serpent's Heart, granting players access to one ability:
- Shoot Cannon 200 yd range — Unleashes fire from ages past. Instant (1 sec cooldown)
Sha fissures are the large white circles on the ground with something streaming toward the Sha of Doubt. The cannon is a ground-targeted AoE, so trigger the cannon, then click on the white circle to seal a rift.
Once the twelth rift is sealed, a cutscene appears where the Sha of Doubt gets banished.
On the other side of the cutscene, the adventurer is standing next to Lorewalker Cho at the southeastern shrine, which somehow escaped destruction. The Sha of Doubt has been banished, but lesser sha now flood the area. Untold numbers of hozen and jinyu corpses litter the shrine as well.
- So much... lost.
- And I fear, <name>, that this is only the beginning.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2012-09-28): Players who slip and fall from Serpent's Overlook while on the quest "The Seal is Broken" should be able to find their way back to Serpent's Spine by first returning to Grookin Hill or Pearlfin Village. Do watch your step!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.