The Speaker's Perspective (Alliance)
|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
|Category||Silithus: The Wound|
- Khadgar's letter delivered
Too many lives have already been lost fighting to save Azeroth from destruction. I will not stay and watch this world lose more.
I have a request for you before I go. Take this letter to Magni Bronzebeard. He is in Silithus seeking a way to heal the wound.
The letter contains information that may prove valuable to him.
You will receive:
- 19 40
- 16,450 XP
What do ye have for me, <class>?
Thank you for delivering Khadgar's letter ta me. I'm goin' ta need some time ta consider his words. If what he says is correct, we may be able ta save Azeroth... but at a great cost.
Khadgar's gossip text:
- I won't be staying long, so we must speak quickly.
- Archmage Khadgar says: It seems our victory on Argus was a hollow one. With his final blow, Sargeras has done much more than bury his blade in the heart of our world.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I had hoped that after the war against the Legion, the people of Azeroth would build a new future together. But now the unity we forged has been shattered.
- Archmage Khadgar says: As the life essence of Azeroth bleeds out, the leaders of the Alliance and Horde scramble to claim it as a resource. Blades are drawn, and the tides of war are rising once again.
- Archmage Khadgar says: But I will not take up arms against heroes on either side. Not after all we've been through.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Instead, I will go to Karazhan and confer with my old mentor, Medivh. Perhaps somewhere in his ancient texts lies the knowledge needed to heal this world.
- Khadgar transforms into his raven form and prepares to fly off.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I had best be going. Until next we meet... fare well, champion.
- He flies up to circle the camp, then heads south a ways until he disappears into the distance.
Head west of the blade to get around it. Magni is standing on a small rise just south of it.
Speak with Magni:
- I can hear the cries o' the world beneath my feet. Azeroth trembles in pain! We must find a way tae ease her sufferin'...
Khadgar asked me to deliver this letter.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Champion... 'tis good ta see a familiar face in these dark times.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Since returnin' from Argus, the cries o' Azeroth have been... overwhelmin'. Such pain...
- Magni Bronzebeard says: I don't know how ta fix this. Not sure anyone does. But we've gotta keep tryin'.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: The storm's gatherin', <name>. If we don't find a way ta heal Azeroth... nothin' else is gonna matter.
Pre-8.0 breadcrumbs (no longer available):
Pre-8.0 finale for players with Legion Artifact weapons (no longer available):
I can hear the cries of the world beneath my feet. Azeroth trembles in pain! I must find a way to ease the suffering...
What do you have for me, <class>?
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.