|Start||Lady Sylvanas Windrunner|
|Level||100 - 110 (Requires 98)|
- Sylvanas' mission complete
Preparations have been made, and we are ready to set sail. We must strike out at once. Do not dally, or you will be left behind.
Hey, you're alive! I guess Withers isn't as crazy as I thought.
It's a miracle you escaped the Skyfire alive! The pieces of that thing must be scattered all over these mountains after that explosion!
- 18,500 XP
A cinematic plays of the Skyfire opening fire on the Forsaken battleships.
Stage 1: The Windrunner
- Report to Lady Sylvanas Windrunner.
- Dread-Captain Tattersail says: Damnit! We're sitting ducks out here.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: The Alliance will be upon us soon, and we have nowhere to run. Organize our defenses beginning with the rear. I want bat-riders in the air and catapults at the ready!
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: My Queen, your safety must be our first concern. Surely we can leave a few ships behind to-
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Do not question me, Nathanos. Now go - make for the Eternity, and bring this hero with you.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Yes, of course. Come along... "hero".
Stage 2: The Eternity
- Ride with Nathanos to the Eternity and use a Forsaken Catapult to shoot down Skyfire Gryphon Riders.
- 0/30 Shoot down Skyfire Gryphons
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: A single gunship? Are they insane? Gryphons incoming! Man that catapult!
Stage 3: The Blightcaller
- Ride with Nathanos to the Blightcaller and slay incoming 7th Legion forces.
- 0/1 Slay all paratroopers on the Blightcaller
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: The bold fools are boarding my ship. Come on!
- Knight-Captain Brimley yells: Riders! Circle back. Turn this ship to splinters!
Stage 4: The Black Rose
- Ride with Nathanos to the Black Rose and rid the ship of worgen.
- 0/1 Slay all worgen on the Black Rose
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: We must take the fight to them. But it would be rude to show up without a gift... The apothecaries will have just what we need.
Stage 5: Boarding the Skyfire
- Ride with Nathanos to the Skyfire and rig Volatile Flares to the ammunition stockpiles.
- 0/7 Volatile Flare placed
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Filthy worgen. A beast in a hat is still a beast. Dread-Riders, grab as many vials as you can carry and form up on me! We are bringing down that gunship. The mixture in this vials is extremely volatile. Once you pop the cork, there's no containing it. Place a few vials near their ammunition - before long, the ship will be tearing itself apart from the inside. Meet me on deck when the vials are in place. there is someone here I want to kill personally...
Final Stage: Queen Takes King
- Battle Genn Greymane on the deck of the Skyfire.
- 0/1 Battle Genn Greymane
- Nathanos Blightcaller yells: Slay them all! For the Dark Lady!
- Genn Greymane yells: Monsters! You have no place in this world!
- Nathanos Blightcaller yells: You call us monsters? How rich. Stop holding back, old man! Show us the real you.
- Nathanos Blightcaller yells: Stop holding back, old man! Show us the real you.
- Genn Greymane yells: Rrgghhh... ENOUGH!
- Greymane obliges and shifts to his worgen form.
- Nathanos Blightcaller yells: Ah, there you are!
A cinematic plays showing the Skyfire falling down into mainland Stormheim, crashing behind the mountains.
Upon awaking at the Cove of Nashal:
- Black Rose Apothecary says: It worked! <He's/she's> alive!
- Apothecary Withers says: Of course it worked! I've woken up things that were twice as dead for three times as long. This one was easy.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.