The Time to Strike
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Level||100 (Requires 100)|
Complete 5 Objectives in Apexis-yielding areas.
- Apexis objectives completed (5)
This configuration of the stars causes an unusual vibration in the crystals strewn across Draenor, relics of the ancient Apexis. Some swear that the crystals will multiply when left unattended beneath the night sky, but none have seen the phenomenon firsthand. Regardless of the true cause, these crystals should be far more plentiful should you seek them out.
Ah, the unmistakable hum of crystals when the Apexis star shines....
Well done, <name>. Fortunately, a skilled diviner can use Apexis crystals to reveal oil deposits beneath the earth. I cannot teach you this art, but you may nevertheless reap its benefit.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.2.3 (2015-11-17): Valor added to rewards.
- Hotfix (2015-10-08): Fixed an issue that could cause quest credit to not be credited correctly after completing an Apexis objective.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.