The Tipping Point
|Level||85 (Requires 85)|
|Reputation||+75 Guardians of Hyjal|
- Look deeper into Leyara's memories
On the day when Leyara attacked Hamuul, she was waiting near some ruins in Hyjal, northwest of the Regrowth. She acted strangely at the time: calm, silent, and staring off into the distance. Perhaps that location is of some importance to her.
The locket might react if brought to that location.
While this is certainly a grave marker, it is unclear who is buried here.
First Valstann, now this...
You will receive:
- 34700 XP (or 8 27 at max level)
- +75 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
Upon presenting the Smoke-Stained Locket at the small gravestone:
- A vision appears, of Leyara crying at the gravestone.
- Leyara says: I tried to save you Istaria, but I was too weak.
- Leyara says: Fandral would never have allowed the Horde to attack our home! And who did Malfurion send to defend us? No one!
- Fandral Staghelm, wreathed in flames, steps forth from near the ruins.
- Fandral Staghelm says: Your anger is not misguided.
- Leyara says: Who's there?
- Fandral Staghelm says: One who shares your pain. One who offers you the power to assuage it.
- Leyara says: Fandral! You escaped from prison?
- Fandral Staghelm says: I was rescued by some new allies. I'm sorry I was not here sooner.
- Leyara says: What is this power? What have you become?
- Fandral Staghelm says: You will learn in due time, my daughter. Come with me. Together, we will bring vengeance to those who have wronged us...
- Leyara nods.
- Fandral leads Leyara away.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.