|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
Slay The Tithelord and collect the Medallion of Envy.
With his army defeated, the Tithelord is vulnerable. Now, he has but a small contingent to protect him. Let us strike him down decisively.
He draws power from these anima wells, keeping it all for himself. If you can hold his attention, I can not only empower you to defeat him but also disable the wells.
Speak to me when you are ready to begin. When the time is right, the baroness will lead our new recruits into battle.
You will receive:
- 77 22
- 14,200 XP
An Archlich? This complicates things.
A Maldraxxus archlich manipulating our Harvesters... This cannot go unanswered.
I am pleased that Baroness Draka is equally eager to strike at Kel'Thuzad directly.
General Draven will ready our armies while Laurent repairs the mirror. Be ready and take these as we prepare. We will ensure vengeance is met alongside our new allies.
- The Dominated Citizens have a Dominated debuff, stating that they are under the sway of the
- The Cowering Citizen gossip text options are
- How are you still standing?! The Tithelord is a harvester!
- The Tithelord has been hoarding the anima!
- P...pleace. Don't hurt me... I'm with you!
- You're with the prince! Is he here to kill the Tithelord?
- Prince Renathal says: We must strip these wells of their anima so the Tithelord and his allies cannot use it.
Entering the Caretaker's Manor,
- Muckborn Laborer says: It's... PRINCE RENATHAL? Run!!!!!
- The Tithelord says: Renathal! You overstep your bounds. Here I have all the power!
- The Tithelord yells: Guards! Slay the Baroness!
- Baroness Draka yells: Venthyr! Now is the time to tear these oppressors down!
The Tithelord retreats,
- Prince Renathal says: Quickly, Maw Walker, slay any in your path to the next well. I sense the power of my own medallion near.
- The Tithelord says: You are no longer the Harvester of Dominion, Renathal. That power belongs to the Arch-Lich.
- Prince Renathal says: You gave my medallion to a LICH?!
Re-engaging the Tithelord,
- Prince Renathal says: Great work, <name>. Press the assault!
- The Tithelord says: What?! Nevermind, I will cut you down where you stand, Maw Walker.
The Tithelord retreats again,
- The Tithelord says: Maldraxxus, honor our deal! Slay this would-be usurper.
- Prince Renathal says: Where is he running to? Who is he running to?
- The Tithelord says: Arch-Lich! Join me! Use the medallion you were given and together we can crush this Maw Walker.
- Kel'Thuzad says: No, I think not. You have served your purpose. Now I must serve mine.
- The Tithelord says: Where are you going?!
- Kel'Thuzad says: To the next part of the plan, of course. Do try to slay some of these obstacles before they destroy you.
The Tithelord dies,
- The Tithelord says: I... was promised... power...
- Prince Renathal says: No! It will take time to repair this mirror. We need to get the Medallion of Dominion back from that lich.
- Baroness Draka says: Kel'Thuzad's manipulations have plunged Maldraxxus into chaos. What will your covenant's medallion allow him to do?
- Prince Renathal says: He could levy an army of unwilling denizens of Revendreth. With enough anima he might even be able to manipulate the very fabric of the Shadowlands.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.