|Level||98 - 110 (Requires 98)|
- Artifact Chosen
The book you carry is the key to your friends' salvation, and to your absolute power! It holds within information about many relics too dangerous to the Legion to leave unchecked.
Read, friend. And decide which of these artifacts you will use to strike Jagganoth down!
You will receive:
- 7 70
- 7,550 XP
Have you made your choice?
Yes, friend chose very wisely!
Players should pick the artifact for the spec they wish to play for some period of time, as the other two artifacts cannot be acquired until level 102.
- Which weapon should we pursue first?
- Wielded by Sataiel, the first necrolyte, the Deadwind Harvester earned its name by stripping the life from the lands known as Deadwind Pass.
- After centuries locked away, Ulthalesh has been discovered in the possession of the Dark Riders. You must hunt them down if you wish to find where they have it hidden.
- The sorcerer Thal'kiel was one of the first eredar who learned the techniques of summoning and controlling demons.
- After his defeat, his skull was put on display as an example of the dangers of the dark arts.
- The lesson went unheeded.
- After the eredar's fall, the skull was taken by the generals of the Burning Legion to enhance their control of their armies.
- Crafted by hundreds of eredar warlocks and the Dark Titan himself, it was used for terrible acts of destruction. Capable of tearing gaps in reality to other worlds, it was the key to the invasion of Azeroth.
- Later used by Ner'zhul, he thoughtlessly unleashed its power on Draenor, causing its near destruction. Thought to be long lost, it has returned to the hands of the Legion.
- Artifact chosen
- Are you sure you wish to pursue this artifact? It may be some time before you are able to seek out the others. (Okay/Cancel)
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.