The Uldum Accord
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
|Category||Black Empire Campaign|
|Reputation||+350 Uldum Accord|
You seek assistance defending the Forge of Origination? It would seem that our goals align.
The Halls of Origination are but a small portion of the forge's true scope. Any threat to Uldum would be a potential threat to the forge, and Uldum has found itself with many new enemies of late.
You will receive:
We should learn all we can about the threats facing Uldum before we proceed.
Our accord with the Wastewanders and the Explorer's League will aid us in defending Uldum.
Yet even with our combined strength, we may not be able to hold these enemies at bay without your help.
Examine the map to start a cutscene:
- King Phaoris says: We know little of the Amathet, save that they believe themselves the sole defenders of the titans' great works.
- King Phaoris says: In their eyes, all others are corrupted by the curse of flesh and are enemies of the makers.
- King Phaoris says: It is imperative that they be kept away from the Forge.
- King Phaoris says: To the west, another threat looms.
- King Phaoris says: Terrible monstrosities have emerged from the sands and gather in great numbers.
- King Phaoris says: Though we suspect they hail from Ahn'Qiraj, they are unlike any qiraji or silithid we have faced before.
- King Phaoris says: And worst of all, our priests are plagued by unrelenting nightmares.
- King Phaoris says: They see our cities burning to ash and our people turning against each other.
- King Phaoris says: I fear that these visions are but the harbinger of something far more dire.
- King Phaoris says: We must prepare ourselves for disaster.
- King Phaoris gossip
- The threats to Uldum are greater than I had imagined. Although I am loath to throw our lot in with the Wastewanders, it seems we have no choice but to band together against these threats.
- I'm afraid that also means I will need your help once more. Will you join us?
- I will join you.
- King Phaoris says: It is clear that Ramkahen cannot face these menaces alone.
- King Phaoris says: I propose an accord with those here today, that we band together and defend our home.
- High Commander Kamses says: You cannot be serious! I will not partner with graverobbers and bandits!
- King Phaoris says: You will obey your king. All who would fight for Uldum are allies of Ramkahen.
- Arik Scorpidsting says: The Wastewanders stand with you, King Phaoris.
- High Explorer Dellorah says: The League's got your back, too!
- King Phaoris says: Very well. Together we will vanquish all who threaten our home. For Uldum!
- Faction intro:
- Unlocks if players have not already acquired a corrupted item
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.