|Level||44 - 62 Elite|
|Former affiliation(s)||Kingdom of Lordaeron|
She was a former champion (presumably of the Light) who committed heinous acts against innocents in Stratholme in the name of gaining unholy power.
Lylia was a blade of righteousness among her people. After Arthas commanded his forces to purge the city, her sanity was ripped apart from seeing countless innocents die by her hand. She fell on her sword to escape the madness around her, and she now exists as a spectral being forever denied absolution for her heinous acts.
Spells and abilities
- Unrelenting Anguish — The Unforgiven channels a wave of pain and sorrow into the victim, inflicting Shadow damage over 5 sec.
- Vengeful Phantom — The Unforgiven is accompanied by four Vengeful Phantoms.
She isn't alone, so be prepared for a fight. She will spawn when you walk past an archway after you take right turn after the rat gate trap, near Hearthsinger Forresten. The Unforgiven spawn is scripted, so have your party members rest before going any closer to the archway. Some non-elites spawn too, but a mage can take care of them easily. The Unforgiven casts Frost Nova now and then. Very easy fight.
- This mini-boss could be a reference to the Metallica song "The Unforgiven".
- Her background is also similar to those of the Deathlords.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 57.