- "What happens when . . . ?"
- The mace itself is shaped like a pig's head.
- When The Unstoppable Force was originally released, it had a knockback proc instead of the stun. This was removed shortly after, in keeping with Blizzard's unwillingness to give players knockback.
- Many players have asked Blizzard what happens when The Unstoppable Force hits . Answers have ranged from "42" to "Chuck Norris dies."
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade added a poor level 64 mace, called , clearly in reference to this epic weapon.
- The Immovable Object and The Unstoppable Force: These two Alterac Valley items reference the popular question "What would happen if an unstoppable force would hit an immovable object?" They later made a reappearance in The Burning Crusade, with as vendor trash.
- It did not fare well against the forces of the Maw.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-13): The Unstoppable Force now has a short duration stun instead of a knockback effect, and the stun will occur less frequently.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.