|Start||Soridormi / Arazmodu|
|Level||30 (Requires 30)|
|Category||Caverns of Time|
|Reputation||+3000 Scale of the Sands|
|Next||, , , or|
Seven vials were drawn from the Well of Eternity by Illidan. He poured three into the lake on top of Mount Hyjal and a second Well of Eternity was created. For years the rest were believed lost. With the opening of the Dark Portal, we've come to know that he gave one each to his lieutenants Kael'thas and Vashj. Retrieve what remains of them; we will need them as foci to open a gateway to any events tied to Mount Hyjal, recent or ancient. The outcome of the Battle of Mount Hyjal must be preserved.
You will receive:
- 13 20
- +3000 reputation with The Scale of the Sands
I've asked the impossible of you, yet I expect you to succeed. Much depends on it.
The power contained even in this small amount of water from the Well of Eternity is incredible.
I can see clearly into every moment in time linked to Hyjal... the creation of the second Well of Eternity, Illidan's imprisonment, the enchantment of the World Tree and... yes! The Battle of Mount Hyjal.
We must make haste, the timeline is not safe.
- This quest was formerly required for attunement to the Battle for Mount Hyjal, ensuring raiders had completed the Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep raids first.
- Until the release of Wrath of the Lich King, completing The Vials of Eternity and the (now optional) Black Temple attunement awarded players the title. The title is now only obtainable for players that still have the old version of this quest in their logs.
- This quest is still the only way a player can unlock the various versions of the Band of Eternity awarded at each Scale of the Sands reputation level.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): The title "Hand of A'dal" is no longer available except to those who already had the final quest when this patch was released.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Completing this quest is no longer required to enter the Battle of Mount Hyjal.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.
|Removed (grants title)||Current (no title)|