- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Rewards
- 4 Progress
- 5 Completion
- 6 Notes
- 7 Progression
- 8 Patch changes
- 9 External links
Travel to the Temple of the White Tiger and prove yourself worthy to wield the weapons of storm!
- Travel to the Temple of the White Tiger
- Acquire the Fist of Ra-den
- Return to the Maelstrom
The White Tiger has prepared a series of challenges for everyone who wants to possess the weapons of the storm.
Now you know of their power - these are the very artifacts that Ra-den himself wielded during the age of the Titans.
Come! I have led arena teams to victory across three continents. With me in your corner, you cannot lose!
- 22,600 XP
We have trained our whole lives for this, <name>. We cannot fail.
You really are the chosen one, <name>. I will gladly lay down my life for you.
Wherever you take the Earthen Ring, I will follow!
Fly once again back to the Temple of the White Tiger, where a scenario for the quest starts.
Stage 1: Proving Your Worth
- Speak with the White Tiger.
- Speak with the White Tiger
- Rehgar Earthfury says: This way, friend. I will coach you through the trials as best I can.
Meet up with Rehgar, where Chen Stormstout is as well!
- Xuen says: Do you seek the weapons of the storm god? Step forward, shaman.
- Rehgar Earthfury says: Stormstout! You seek the weapons of the storm as well?
- Chen Stormstout says: I do. 'Storm, Earth, Fire...' that's kind of my thing.
Speak with Xuen to continue.
- Your reputation precedes you, shaman. I am told you were at the front lines on the Broken Shore. You, more than any other, know what our world is up against.
- If you seek the weapons once possessed by Ra-den, the Keeper of Storms, know that many have tried to wield their power and none have succeeded. You will face a series of challenges, but make no mistake... the weapons themselves will be the most dangerous test of all.
- Do you wish to continue?
- I am ready, White Tiger.
Stage 2: Defeat the Giantslayer
- Challenge and triumph over Sigurd the Giantslayer.
- Defeat Sigurd the Giantslayer.
- Xuen says: Many seek the artifacts of the Keeper of Storms. None have passed the trials. Come, and be judged!
- Rehgar Earthfury says: You're in good hands, friend. Did I mention I trained King Wrynn for the arena?
Go up the arena where Sigurd the Giantslayer is waiting.
- Sigurd the Giantslayer says: Who challenges me?! The weapons of the storm belong to my clan by rights!
- Xuen says: The first trial is a test of strength. Only one of you may pass. Speak with me to begin.
Speak with Xuen to begin.
- Your first trial is a test of strength. This vrykul champion also seeks the weapons of storm on behalf of his clan. Only one of you may pass.
- I am ready to fight!
Speaking with Sigurd also begins the fight.
- <The vrykul warrior scoffs at you.>
- You are to be my first test? Bah! I have scars more intimidating than you.
- I am ready to fight!
- Sigurd the Giantslayer says: I have bested the kraken. I have slain giants. You are nothing!
Sigurd is quite slow, and only uses area attacks, which are easily avoidable using . When he jumps to the center he will do a spin attack, throwing slow-moving spears - dodge them. Eventually, he will become enraged, increasing his damage (but still only using area attacks).
- Rehgar Earthfury says: This vrykul is all talk. Use his strength against him.
At 50% health:
- Chen Stormstout says: Incredibly form! A fighter in perfect harmony with the elements!
At 40% health:
- Rehgar Earthfury says: You've almost got this, champion!
- Sigurd the Giantslayer says: I... yield...
Stage 3: Heroes of the Storm
- Earn a team victory with Rehgar.
- Speak with Xuen to Begin
- Chen Stormstout Defeated
- Li Li Stormstout Defeated
- Sigurd the Giantslayer says: This isn't over, shaman. Someday we will meet on a true field of battle.
- Xuen says: The shaman has triumphed! The first trial is complete.
- Xuen and the group walk up the hill to the next arena.
- Xuen says: A true hero never fights alone. The next trial is a test of teamwork. You must choose a partner.
- Rehgar Earthfury says: I will be the second for my champion! Who will we fight?
- Chen Stormstout says: I believe I am next.
- Rehgar Earthfury says: Stormstout!? Hah! I've been waiting for a chance to get you into the arena. Take you down a peg or two.
- Chen Stormstout says: Is that so? We shall see who the real 'Hero of the Storm' is around here. But first, I need a partner.
- Li Li Stormstout says: Ready for adventure!
- Chen Stormstout says: Oh no no. Li Li, I don't think--
- Li Li Stormstout says: This is gonna be GREAT.
Speak with Xuen to continue.
- A true hero never fights alone. This challenge will demonstrate your cunning and prowess as part of a team. Work with your partner to overcome this test.
- Is your team ready?
- Rehgar and I are ready!
- Xuen says: Remember: Only through teamwork will you triumph. 3... 2... 1... FIGHT!
- Rehgar Earthfury says: Ignore your pride. Take out the pandaren girl first!
Like Rehgar says, focus on Li Li first, who first summons a Cloud Serpent. She will run along the edge of the arena, sometimes casting Healing Brew on Chen, healing him - this can be interrupted, but it's a short cast and is only cast on Chen, so can be neglected. Chen will at times turn into a barrel, rolling through the arena - the first time it will be somewhat random, but the rest of the fight he'll be circling the arena. The roll can be interrupted to keep Chen at a log distance in order to cast a many spells as possible.
- Chen Stormstout says: You are fast, orc. But not fast enough.
- Rehgar Earthfury says: You've bitten off more than you can chew, pandaren. And that's a lot!
When Li Li heals the first time:
- Rehgar Earthfury says: Focus on the healer!
- Chen Stormstout says: Li Li, look out!
When Chen rolls:
- Chen Stormstout says: Let's roll!
Upon defeating Li Li:
- Li Li Stormstout says: These guys don't play nice!
Upon defeating Chen:
- Chen Stormstout says: You have bested me.
Stage 4: Weapons of the Storm
- Equip and master the Weapons of the Storm.
- Equip the Weapons of the Storm
- Xuen says: Congratulations, hero! The second challenge is complete.
- Xuen says: You have proven your worth, champion. You are ready for the final trial, which none have passed.
- The group travels up the hill to the Temple.
- Xuen says: The tools of the Keeper of Storms are so powerful, even the Thunder King himself dared not wield them.
- Xuen says: The First of Ra-den is your final challenge. If you can wield it and live, the weapon is yours to command.
Upon arriving at the weapons:
- Rehgar Earthfury says: I believe in you, shaman!
- Chen Stormstout says: I'll be honest... those things scare me.
Final Stage: Demonic Interruption
- Defeat Lord Kra'vos
- Defeat Lord Kra'vos
- Bolts of lightning shoot from the shaman after they equip the Fist!
- Li Li Stormstout says: Yow! Watch it!
- Rehgar Earthfury says: Focus, champion!
- Chen Stormstout says: Hmm. Maybe we should do this outdoors.
- Uncontrolled fire spouts from the shaman!
- Rehgar Earthfury says: Stay focused, champion. You were born to command these elements. You can do this!
- Xuen says: Something is wrong... someone is here...
- Rehgar Earthfury says: The Legion is attacking!
- Lord Kra'vos and a group of Low Inquisitors burst through the gate!
- Lord Kra'vos says: Leave the mortals alive. We must find the weapons of their so-called 'Storm-God.'
- Low Inquisitor says: You will never see the light of day!
- Low Inquisitor says: I will pry the answers from your corpse.
Upon defeating the Low Inquisitors attacking you, you might be tempted to fight Lord Kra'vos alone, but it's much easier doing it with the help of the others. Free the others by killing their jailors.
- Rehgar Earthfury says: Storm, earth, and fire! Heed my call!
- Chen Stormstout says: You have my thanks.
- Li Li Stormstout says: That feels much better! Let me at 'em!
- Lord Kra'vos says: I will feast on your soul after my triumph here.
On low health:
- Lord Kra'vos says: My master WILL possess the power of the storm!
- Xuen says: Champion, you saved us...
- Rehgar Earthfury says: The elements walk in harmony with this one. I've not seen a better shaman since I fought alongside Thrall himself.
- Xuen says: Shaman, no further trials are required. The weapons of the Keeper of Storms have found their new master.
- Xuen says: Go forth, champion of the Earthen Ring, with my blessing. Azeroth is under siege, and heroes like you must rise to the challenge.
Use the portal to return to the Maelstrom.
- Level 45
Patch 7.1.5 campaign
Patch 7.2.0 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.