Report to Admiral Hatchet at the Forsaken Rear Guard in Silverpine Forest.
Our reinforcements from Kalimdor arrived last night. Three orc gunships full of supplies, weapons and soldiers. Three orc gunships lost to Bloodfang's damned worgen.
How could an entire orc fleet lose to a small band of enemy combatants that lack any siege weaponry? An important question that you will answer for me.
Gather your gear and report to the orc admiral, Hatchet, at the Forsaken Rear Guard, southwest of here.
Get those orcs operational, <name>.
I await your full report.
This fiasco may go down as one of the biggest embarrassments in the history of naval warfare. How did this happen? Drunk happened. That's how.
Follow the road south. Keep an eye out for a branch to the west and follow it. Pick up the flight path just outside, then talk to Hatchet.
She and Warlord Torok run down the situation:
- Admiral Hatchet says: Who's not drunk, Torok?
- Warlord Torok says: Including me?
- Admiral Hatchet says: Yes.
- Warlord Torok says: <hic>! Well... Let's see... By my count, nobody. The whole crew's drunk out of their gourds, admiral... 'cept the sea pups... <hic!>
Optional breadcrumb: [5-30] Warchief's Command: Silverpine Forest!
- [5-30] The Warchief Cometh
- [5-30] Guts and Gore
- Side quests: [5-30] The Gilneas Liberation Front / [5-30] Agony Abounds
- [5-30] Iterating Upon Success
- [5-30] Dangerous Intentions
- [5-30] Waiting to Exsanguinate
- [5-30] Belmont's Report
- [5-30] The Warchief's Fleet
- [5-30] Steel Thunder & [5-30] Give 'em Hell!
- Side quest chain:
- [5-30] Playing Dirty
- [5-30] It's Only Poisonous if You Ingest It
- [5-30] Lost in the Darkness
- [5-30] Skitterweb Menace
- [5-30] Deeper into Darkness
- [5-30] Orcs are in Order
- [5-30] Rise, Forsaken
- [5-30] No Escape
- [5-30] Lordaeron
- [5-30] Honor the Dead
- [5-30] Reinforcements from Fenris
- [5-30] The Waters Run Red...
- [5-30] Excising the Taint
- [5-30] Seek and Destroy
- [5-30] Cornered and Crushed!
- [5-30] Nowhere to Run
- [5-30] To Forsaken Forward Command
- [5-30] In Time, All Will Be Revealed & [5-30] Losing Ground & [5-30] The F.C.D.
- [5-30] Break in Communications: Dreadwatch Outpost
- [5-30] Break in Communications: Rutsak's Guard
- [5-30] Vengeance for Our Soldiers & [5-30] On Whose Orders?
- [5-30] What Tomorrow Brings
- [5-30] Fall Back!
- [5-30] A Man Named Godfrey & [5-30] Resistance is Futile
- [5-30] The Great Escape
- [5-30] Rise, Godfrey
- [5-30] Breaking the Barrier & [5-30] Unyielding Servitors
- [5-30] Dalar Dawnweaver
- [5-30] Relios the Relic Keeper
- Side quests: [5-30] Practical Vengeance & [5-30] Ley Energies
- [5-30] Only One May Enter
- [5-30] Transdimensional Warfare: Chapter I & [5-30] A Wolf in Bear's Clothing
- [5-30] Transdimensional Warfare: Chapter II
- [5-30] Transdimensional Warfare: Chapter III
- [5-30] Taking the Battlefront
- [5-30] Pyrewood's Fall & [5-30] Lessons in Fear & [5-30] Of No Consequence
- [5-30] 7th Legion Battle Plans & [5-30] Sowing Discord
- [5-30] On Her Majesty's Secret Service
- [5-30] Cities in Dust