|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
|Category||Horde War Campaign|
|Reputation||+150 The Honorbound|
Let's strike some fear into them. Make them rethink trying to help the Alliance fight the Horde.
Take this horn. In my hands, it calls a val'kyr. In yours, it will sow terror amongst our enemies.
I trust you above all others with this horn. Do not let me down.
You will receive:
Did you teach them the meaning of fear?
I could hear their screams from here! Maybe now the Kul Tirans will rethink helping the Alliance.
- Upon accepting , and
- Thomas Zelling says: <wheeze> You're not concerned I may attack you? Try to run?
- Lilian Voss says: You'd be dead before your next pathetic cough, Zelling. Care to test me?
- Thomas Zelling says: No, but can you answer my question? When you become Forsaken, are you purged of any sicknesses?
- Lilian Voss says: Becoming Forsaken is an unpredictable process. Your body and mind are certain to change, but to what extent... it's impossible to know. As is how well you will cope with the process.
- Thomas Zelling says: Did Captain Stone go mad when she turned? I'm well aware of what happened to her.
- Lilian Voss says: We all go a little mad when we become Forsaken. Some more than others.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.