|Location||Star Lake Amphitheater, Ardenweald|
- Gore — Inflicts Physical damage to an enemy every 3 sec. for 12 sec.
- Moonfire — Burns the enemy for Arcane damage and inflicts additional damage over 12 sec.
- Starfire — Deals Arcane damage to the target.
- Wrath — Hurls a bolt of lightning at an enemy, inflicting Nature damage.
- The forest sings your praises.
- Is there something you wish to ask?
- Nothing is more important than those we love.
- Elune's wrath is not to be invoked lightly.
- We all do what we must.
Heart of the Forest
Queen's blessing upon you.
Why did you become the Night Warrior?
- To fight a great evil which had slain many. A coalition of champions had formed to kill the dark god who'd landed on our world. To succeed, we needed the power the last Speaker had tried to invoke from Mother Moon. <Thiernax chuckles sadly.> We fought over that. It had already killed his mother. He did not wish for it to kill his husband too. But Elune's power was one of our greatest weapons against the monsters. So I did the ritual. Survived it. He stood by me. Our eyes dark as the new moons, we fought the monsters. I did not foresee the cost.
- What was the cost?
- The price of Elune's dark power was my life. Mortals are not meant to hold such things. One way or another, it would kill me. For my world, my people, my family, I was willing to make that sacrifice. Qadarin was not so willing to let it happen. To my eternal regret, trying to share the burden killed us both. <Thiernax sighs.> I should let the past be. What matters is our world was saved and we are still together.
- Strangely... it felt good.
- I remembered the peace I had always felt in her presence, the soothing calm she gave me as we faced the Dark God. I remember standing by the other champions as we fought that last desperate battle. How Elune's strength allowed me to heal my allies then lay waste to the dark minions. How the stars above heeded my call, and the beauty of her power as it burned away the evil which had killed so many of my people. The grim satisfaction as I used her light to cleanse my world.
- But more... I remembered her love for me, and the bittersweet sorrow she felt when I asked for her dark powers.
- I think she knew I would end up here and that I would heal.
- Thank you, <name>. This has brought me the closure I needed.
- His generic name is Protective Soul.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.