Those That Couldn't Let Go
|Start||High Priestess MacDonnell|
|End||High Priestess MacDonnell|
|Level||36 (Requires 34)|
Use the Holy Thurible on 12 Withdrawn Spirits in Sorrow Hill, and slay them if they react negatively.
- Withdrawn Soul released (12)
However, there are still many specters of the past that, for some reason, have not passed on into the next world. They may be mourning, they may have unfinished business... or they may just be lost.
Take my thurible and use it to douse them with holy incense. One way or another, we will help them move onto the next plane.
Thank you in advance for your assistance, <class>.
Hopefully most of them passed on peacefully. I thank you, <name>.
A thurible is a metal censer (incense burner) suspended from chains. Incense is placed on the charcoal burning in the censer, which is then swung, wafting the burning incense smoke towards the someone or some thing. "Dowsing with holy incense" is a description heavy in artistic license.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.