- For other uses, see Thrall (disambiguation).
|Location||Vision of Orgrimmar|
- Cries of the Void — Absorbs damage. If the shield expires without being broken, drain 90000 Sanity and inflict Shadow damage to all players based on the remaining Shield amount.
- Defiled Ground — Create a pool of void energy that inflicts 16001 Shadow damage and drains 30000 Sanity every 1 sec.
- Defiled Ground — Inflicts 21335 Shadow damage, drains 60000 Sanity, and Stuns players in front of the caster for 3 sec.
- Hopelessness — Remove hope from all players, rendering them unable to attack or cast spells for 10 sec. Players can search for their lost hope to end the effect early.
- Seismic Slam — Violently smash the ground, inflicting 21335 Physical damage, draining 30000 Sanity, and Stunning players in front of the caster for 2 sec.
- Surging Darkness — Create eruptions of void energy that inflict 24 Shadow damage and drain 60 Sanity from players standing within them.
Once engaged, try moving around Thrall to avoid being hit by Seismic Slam.
- The elements have spoken. Azeroth is doomed.
- The blood of the Old God is our only salvation!
- You will drink, or you will die!
- Surging Darkness
- None can overcome his might!
- We must obey N'Zoth!
- Thank you... for... freeing me...
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.