|The subject of this article was removed in patch 4.0.3a but remains in World of Warcraft: Classic.
- This trinket has around 50% drop chance - you might just be unlucky ;)
- The school of the stun effect is Nature, so the fact remains that it has a slight chance of being resisted.
- The range is said to be 30yd.
- Even if the item is not unique, you cannot use two without triggering the cooldown of one another.
- The spawn of Prince Nazjak is rather slow, it may even be longer than 32–35 hours timer (very hard to make accurate calculations) - so be ready to wait... a lo(ooOo)ng time (it should also be taken into consideration that you are not alone to seek out the Prince, so the time to acquire Tidal Charm may take days, even weeks... be patient).
- "Then the sea rumbled. The tides lowered and the two ships crashed into the reef. It's not just a reef. Something's down there...." -Captain O'Breen
- There are reports of people waiting up to 36 hours for Prince Nazjak to respawn. wowhead comments
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.
- Patch 2.1.2 (2007-06-19): Tidal Charm now has an increased chance to be Resisted rather than Fizzle. Tooltip updated.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Tidal Charm will now activate its cooldown when it fizzles.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Now has a chance to Fizzle when used against targets over Level 60.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-13): The stun from the Tidal Charm trinket no longer breaks when damage is dealt to the stunned target.