|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
|Category||Vale of Eternal Blossoms|
Meet with the Rajani at the Silent Sanctuary.
According to the scouting report ye found, the Rajani are holed up in the Silent Sanctuary, overlooking Mistfall Village.
They are described in the report as seclusive and dangerous, so we'd had best take caution when approaching them.
I'll meet ye there.
You will receive:
What is it, outsider?
It is of no use. The great Highkeeper is convinced of our fate.
It will take more than words to move him.
Fly to Mistfall Village, which now has a flight path!
- Stormspeaker Qian says: Halt, outsider. Your kind are not welcome here.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Is that how ye address the Speaker of Azeroth?
- Stormspeaker Qian says: The Speaker? What is the meaning of this?
Speak with Qian:
- You appear to walk with the Speaker, so I will allow you words.
- Make them quick. The Rajani have little patience for meddlers.
<Show Stormspeaker Qian the sigil>
- Tsuo's sigil!
- How did you obtain this?
He was slain by the mantid and told me to seek you out.
- Then his mission has failed. It is as we've feared.
- It was not Tsuo's place to send you to us, but your arrival presents an opportunity that has until now been closed to us.
- Walk with me, and I will explain.
<Walk with Stormspeaker Qian.>
A cutscene plays:
- Stormspeaker Qian says: As you have seen, the mantid have begun to swarm.
- Stormspeaker Qian says: I did not realize they had grown so bold as to invade Mogu'shan Vaults.
- Stormspeaker Qian says: This is far too early for another cycle to begin.
- Stormspeaker Qian says: The rise of their new empress must have spurred them to action.
- Stormspeaker Qian says: Meanwhile, our scouts report that a massive mogu army is assembling in the north, in numbers not seen since the days of Lei Shen.
- Stormspeaker Qian says: With the attention of the Golden Lotus divided, the mogu clearly see an opportunity to conquer the Vale and subjugate everyone within.
- Stormspeaker Qian says: Most troubling of all... though the Vale has been cleansed of the sha's corruption, a tangible sense of dread lingers in the air.
- Stormspeaker Qian says: The Highkeeper speaks of a looming threat that we are powerless to stop. I cannot draw him out of his malaise.
- Stormspeaker Qian says: Perhaps you will fare better.
- Ra-den says: There is no hope. The coming threat will consume us all.
- Ra-den says: You only delay the inevitable.
- Stormspeaker Qian says: Try as I might, I cannot reach him...
Speak with Ra-den:
- Ah, the champion of Azeroth. I should've expected that you'd show up in the vale soon enough.
- Why have you disturbed my peaceful exile?
I need the Engine of Nalak'sha to safeguard Azeroth from N'Zoth's corruption.
- I have heard the whispers. I know what evil is upon us.
- I'm afraid the coming darkness is too great even for you to bear. It took the combined might of all of the Keepers and their creations to imprison the Old Gods during the time of the Black Empire.
- With the Pantheon gone and the keepers scattered, what hope do you have to prevail?
- Magni Bronzebeard says: It cannae be coincidence that just when we need help with the Forge of Origination, we find the keeper who installed it!
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Ye go on ahead. I'll try and talk some sense in tae him.
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.