|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
- For the lore of the zone and its status after the Cataclysm, see Tirisfal Glades.
|Level: 1 - 10|
Battle Pet Level: 1 - 2
Ruins of Lordaeron |
The Bulwark |
Cold Hearth Manor
|Affiliation||Forsaken, Horde, Scarlet Crusade, Rot Hide gnolls, Scourge, Rotbrain undead, Vile Fin tribe|
|PvP status||Horde territory|
On the northern coast of Lordaeron lies the eerie Tirisfal Glades. The unofficial kingdom to the Forsaken, servants of the Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner, the wooded hills are seeped through with the curse of the Lich King's plague. The sky over Tirisfal is eternally gloomy and tinted a blighted green, and the trees and other flora desperately cling to their last shreds of life.
Although tainted and melancholy, Tirisfal still very much has its own unique, haunting beauty, particularly in such areas as the stony North Coast, the village of Brill, and the deep atmosphere of the ruined Agamand Mills.
Tirisfal Glades is home not only to the Forsaken, but to their enemies as well. The Scarlet Crusade has several outposts here, including the seat of their religious faith, the Scarlet Monastery. The minions of the Scourge are also ever present, tainting the derelict farmsteads and dilapidated mills with their foul presence.
- 1 History
- 2 Geography
- 3 Notable characters
- 4 Quests
- 5 Events
- 6 Resources
- 7 Wild creatures
- 8 Rare spawns
- 9 Notes
- 10 References
- 11 External links
- Main article: Tirisfal Glades#History
The instanced, winged dungeon the Scarlet Monastery can be found in the Tirisfal Glades. There are no other dungeons or battlegrounds in the area.
The western end of Tirisfal contains a large inaccessible area. There is a path leading to the area accessed via small lake in the northwest by the coast, past the Solliden Farmstead. The path is currently blocked by large rocks. It is possible to venture into this area by some minimal climbing on the north end; however the mass is barren with few hill and cliff-like features.
Places to stay
- As a racial capital, the Undercity offers a full range of amenities for travelers.
- This quaint little town offers the recent dead a place of rest and respite from the horrors of Tirsifal. Be sure to check out the Gallows' End Tavern while in town.
- Though possessing limited supplies, the Argent Dawn and Forsaken forces at the Bulwark do offer members of the Horde a place to repair armor.
Maps and subregions
|Dungeon Name||Level Range||Group Size||Approximate Run Time|
Zeppelin towers south of Brill
- The Sepulcher, Silverpine Forest
- Tarren Mill, Hillsbrad Foothills
- Hammerfall, Arathi Highlands
- Kargath, The Badlands
- Revantusk Village, The Hinterlands
- Light's Hope Chapel, Eastern Plaguelands
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
|Durotar||1-12||Southwest across the ocean||By zeppelin only|
|Silverpine Forest||10-20||South||By foot, or by flight path from the Undercity|
|Stranglethorn Vale||32-45||Far to the south||By zeppelin only to Grom'Gol Base Camp|
|Western Plaguelands||51-58||East||By foot only|
- Main article: List of Tirisfal Glades NPCs
Tirisfal Glades is home to several Forsaken of status. From the base camp in Deathknell, Executor Arren sends promising young Forsaken out into the world. In Brill, Executor Zygand leads the effort to reclaim Tirisfal from the Scarlet Crusade, and at the Bulwark, High Executor Derrington seeks to eradicate the foothold the Scourge has established in the Plaguelands.
- Main article: Tirisfal Glades quests
- See also: Tirisfal Glades questing guide
During the Spring Lunar Festival, two elders appear in Tirisfal Glades.
- - Elder Darkcore, Undercity, upstairs in the Throne Room
- - Elder Graveborn, Brill, near the Gallows' End Tavern
- Fish - Fishing skill 25 needed to fish open water without catching junk
- Farmer Solliden
- Fellicent's Shade
- Lost Soul
- Ressan the Needler
- Tormented Spirit
- Tirisfal has one of the game's highest level-gap jumps at the zone border with the Western Plaguelands, which is a 40 level jump from 10 to 50. Beware! (see also: Welcome Bear)