- Titan Residuum
- Unpowered remnants of Azerite armor, obtained from Mythic Keystone weekly chests and by scrapping or disenchanting Azerite armor.
There are four sources for this currency:
- Weekly Mythic+ chest
- Scrapping Azerite armor by using a scrapper
- Disenchanting Azerite armor
- As a reward from certain Treasure Map missions.
The weekly Mythic+ chest is a primary source of Titan Residuum. The amount contained is based on the highest Mythic+ keystone level successfully completed, with higher-level keys awarding exponentially higher amounts. These gains continue to increase past Mythic+ Level 10 at a fixed amount. The amounts of Titan Residuum awarded by the chest are increased with each Mythic+ season.
|2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11 - 15||16 - 20||20+|
|Season 2||15||20||60||70||80||195||205||215||625||667 - 835||866 - 990||+40 per level|
|Season 1||3||3||5 - 8||5 - 8||5 - 8||17 - 25||17 - 25||17 - 25||60||64 - 80||83 - 95||+2 per level|
Titan Residuum can also be obtained by breaking down Epic Azerite armor via scrapping or disenchanting. Each item scrapped or disenchanted will always award a fixed amount of Titan Residuum based on its item level (unaffected by ).
|< 430 or
|400||115 or 200 †|
|415||365 or 400 †|
† 400 and 415 item levels obtained after patch 8.2.0 had previously yielded higher Titan Residuum when scrapped.
In order for Azerite armor items to yield Titan Residuum, the following requirements must be met:
- The item must have been obtained during or after patch 8.3.0.
- The item must be of both Epic quality and item level 430.
- The item's armor type must match the armor type intended for the character's class (a hunter can only gain Titan Residuum from mail Azerite armor).
- Crafted Azerite pieces (Engineering Goggles) will never yield Titan Residuum.
Titan Residuum is a potential reward from Mysterious Treasure missions. These missions are granted by the , a reward from completing the weekly Island Expedition Azerite quests:
Only one map per week can be gained per character. Unlike the other three sources, Titan Residuum only has a chance of being the mission reward and is not guaranteed.
As a currency
Titan Residuum is used to purchase Azerite armor from Thaumaturge Vashreen. It can purchase either a Relinquished Azerite Token (each slot has its own token), which contains a class-appropriate Azerite armor piece equivalent to the token's item level, or to purchase specific pieces of Azerite gear.
|475||Specific Azerite item||20,000|
|445||Specific Azerite item||200,000|
|415||Specific Azerite item||7,150|
|385||Specific Azerite item||675|
Titan Residuum is also used to purchase Rank 4 Mythic+ Azerite essences. Each essence costs 75 for Season 4 (800 during Season 3).
- There is no cap on how much can be earned and held.
- This currency does not reset when a new season begins.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2019-01-15): Items not intended for your class no longer provide Titan Residuum when disenchanted or scrapped.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.