To Catch A Thistlehead
|Start||Borak, Son of Oronok|
|End||Borak, Son of Oronok|
|Level||70 (Requires 68)|
Borak, Son of Oronok at the bridge near Eclipse Point in Shadowmoon Valley wants you to recover the Stormrage Missive.
<Borak takes the bundle of bloodthistle from you and places it to his nose.>
Now, take this bundle and place it at the other end of this bridge. When the envoy makes his daily rounds, he will be compelled to pick it up - without his bodyguard. You see, blood elves look down upon bloodthistle addicts. If any of his compatriots ever found out...
All you need to do is lie in wait for him to dismiss his bodyguard. When he is alone, make your strike! Kill him and take the missive.
Be quick about it, <boy/girl>.
<Borak takes the missive from you and begins to read.>
Clever bastards! This is a directive from Illidan that dictates where the cipher is to be hidden next. Apparently, they keep it moving. It does not tell us where it currently rests... If only we could deliver the missive now that we know the next location.
Too bad the seal on the missive is broken, rendering it unusable.
Should you fail to kill Envoy Icarius, Borak has the speech option: Borak, I need another bundle of bloodthistle. To which Borak replies with: "You have it. Do not lose it again!"
The following scene plays out once you place the bloodthistle:
- Borak, Son of Oronok whispers: Hide! Hide before they see you! Back up!
- Icarius and the mounted Blood Lord Zarath spawn and walk toward the bridge, stopping abreast of the signpost. If you can get close enough (flying is ideal), you'll see the following:
- Envoy Icarius says: Halt!
- Blood Lord Zarath says: What is it, my lord?
- Envoy Icarius says: Zarath you must return to the Black Temple at once! I... I seem to have misplaced Lord Illidan's orders. Quickly!
- Blood Lord Zarath says: My lord, surely you do not expect me to leave you unattended. Lord Illidan would have my head if anything were to happen to you.
- Envoy Icarius says: Zarath, I am perfectly capable of making it up this road to Eclipse Point. If we do not deliver the missive, Lord Illidan will have both of our heads! You are dismissed!
- Blood Lord Zarath says: As you wish, my lord.
- Zarath despawns.
- Envoy Icarius says: Ah, sweet, sweet ... Probably left behind by one of those filthy addicts at Eclipse Point.
- Icarius /train emotes then laughs while running over to the bundle, saying:
- Envoy Icarius says: Their loss is most definitely my gain...
- Icarius kneels by the bundle.
- Borak, Son of Oronok whispers: The time to strike is at hand. Terminate Icarius.
- Envoy Icarius puts the bundle of bloodthistle in his robe.
- Envoy Icarius says: Ah, damn it all! Clever trap. Too bad you'll never live to tell the tale...