|End||John J. Keeshan|
Use the Bravo Company Field Kit to plant a Seaforium Charge at the Blackrock Tower and Blackrock Munitions Hut.
- Seaforium Planted at Blackrock Tower
- Seaforium Planted at Blackrock Munitions Hut
<The Bravo Company radio beeps.>
Do you understand yet, <name>? Do you now see what we gotta do to win a war against these monsters? YOU GOTTA BECOME WAR! NO MERCY!
With the P.O.W.s freed you're clear to plant the seaforium. Carefully make your way into each of the structures out there and plant a cahrge.
("To win a war, you must become war.")
And now, we blow the whole damned thing up.
Accepting the quest gives players another ability with the field kit:
- Bravo Company Field Kit ACTIVE. Plant Seaforium is now available on your action bar. Toggle Bravo Company Field Kit to DEACTIVATE.
- Plant Seaforium 10 yd range — Places Seaforium Charge at desired location. Instant (3 sec cooldown)
Carefully, CAREFULLY, get to the top of the tower. It will take a distract at the base for the four outside, a chloroform for the one guard inside on the first floor, then a distract on the top floor for the three guards in front of the flag room. Distract, get in, plant the seaforium, then get out!
- You have successfully planted the seaforium at the Blackrock tower.
Same process for the munitions hut, but this time there's only one set of guards to avoid.
- You have successfully planted the seaforium at the munitions hut.
Head east, then up the hill to Shalewind Canyon to find the Bravo Company and the kidnapped citizens. Don't forget to pick up the flight path!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.