|Location||Eastpoint Tower, Hillsbrad Foothills|
Tog'thar is an orc warrior. He was part of Gol'dir's team investigating the Syndicate in Durnholde Keep, where he has since been held captive. His companion Krusk wanted him rescued. Afterwards, he can be found at the Eastpoint Tower, suffering from the Durnholde Syndrome.
- Nils Beerot says: It has been six weeks since your release. Are you ready to have the shackles removed?
- One random response from Drull:
- Drull says: You'll be free to take it off when I die.
- Drull says: You know, when I was first captured I hated Teddy. He dug into my skin and prevented me from moving around freely. But let me tell you something, Doc; after six years with the guy I can honestly say that I have feelings for him.
- Drull says: Six weeks? I spent six years in Durnholde! You cannot possibly expect me to just throw aside something that has been a part of my life for so long!
- Drull says: Can't you just see me for me, doc? Why does it always have to be about Teddy?
- Drull says: NO, DAMN IT! For the hundredth time, NO!
- One random response from Tog'thar:
- Tog'thar says: I'm with Drull, doc. Laverne and I are happy together. Why try and separate us?
- Tog'thar says: Frankly, I'm getting a little tired of these therapy sessions. We're fine! Just let us go.
- Nils Beerot says: My official diagnosis is that you are both idiots! IDIOTS I SAY!
- "Get away from here, <Class>, or they'll put you in chains as well."
- "Where is the key to this lock?"
- "Marigen... One of the jailors. He has the key to my bonds."
- Have you freed Drull yet? I don't know where he's being held.
- I will only slow you down, but no pink-skinned humans will keep me from freedom!