|Tomb of Immortal Darkness|
|End boss||Omgsogoth, Dark Lord of Twilight|
|Advised level||83-85 (85 Heroic)|
- "In the dark, no one can see you scream…"
On April 1st, 2011, Blizzard Entertainment announced an April Fool's Joke, Tomb of Immortal Darkness.
Tomb of Immortal Darkness
Deep beneath the crumbling tombstones of Duskwood’s Raven Hill Cemetery, a dark and mysterious power is emerging. Drawing strength from the blackest night and fiercely jealous of the sighted, a once-devoted follower of Leotheras the Blind is spreading his shadowy tendrils across the land. Heroes of Azeroth must delve into his pitch black lair to face Omgsogoth, Dark Lord of Twilight, before the world is plunged into eternal night.
Making use of cutting-edge Deep Dark® technology, the Tomb of Immortal Darkness is a new five-player normal and heroic dungeon that will be introduced in patch 4.1.11. Three new bosses, with unique features and mechanics, will put your group to the test: Omgsogoth, Dark Lord of Twilight; the maniacal Twisted Spiral Fool; and Duc Ulah, The Winged Keeper. Featuring new daily quests, updated monster models, and all-new unique loot, you’ll find you really can’t believe your eyes...
Face your greatest fears in the paralysing dark of the Tomb. Tremble as you stumble blindly towards Omgsogoth’s chamber. Panic at the claustrophobic atmosphere, and feel terror cloud your senses. Will you find your way, or will you be lost, never to return?
- "We’re always looking for new ways to challenge players. With our revolutionary Deep Dark® technology, we’ll be able to reach new highs of creepy realism."
- Flintdagger's Favorite Mining Pick
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 2.60
- 841 – 1563 Damage
- (462.3 damage per second)
- Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 97.
Equip: Increases your haste rating by 114.
Equip: Mining skill increased by 25.
- Durability 105 / 105
- "You did, in fact, take pick."
- Sell Price: 34 18 13
Convicted criminal Dean Weasel thrives in pitch black, and offers brave adventurers exciting opportunities within the Tomb of Immortal Darkness.
Convince a kobold from the Tomb to part with his incredibly rare, or pry one from his lifeless corpse, and Dean Weasel will be more than happy to reward your heroic efforts!
- "Now this dungeon is finally seeing the light of day, we’re happy that all the hours we spent on it were worthwhile—over 9,000 on the 'tab targeting' system alone!"