Loa of Wanderers,|
The Great Mother,
The Moving Mountain,
the Wandering Bulwark,
Loa of Bounty
Torcali is the grass, and the bounties that heap the Zandalari's tables. She is the great shaper: Where she walks valleys form, and where she drags her horns rivers form. She does not have a temple because Zandalar itself is her place of worship.
<Torcali stares down at you. Her voice enters your mind.>
Yes, small one?
Tales of the Loa
If ya dismiss Torcali,
It be at your folly.
She teaches us de harvest,
She protects us in our home.
We become the smartest,
Our fields are rich with loam.
Brave and true and silent waiting,
Far afield, be fascinating.
Embrace Torcali, if ya be wise.
And finally rest dem weary eyes.
Notes and trivia
- Despite being a prominent loa with a dedicated temple, many followers, and a descriptive plaque like the other loa have, Torcali never appeared in-game directly until patch 8.2.0. An unused ID of her existed but was never used. Her NPC title is <Loa of Bounty>, but it cannot be seen in the game. In patch 8.2, she was added in-game as part of the quest chain for ; the ID was repurposed and the title changed into <Loa of Wanderers>.
- The eponym of something related to Torcali is "Torcalin".
- The is a rare bloom thought to resemble the pointed spikes of the direhorn loa's crest.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.
- Image of Torcali
- Torcali's Grips of the Bounty