|Experience||750 or 45 at 80|
- Splashed with Venomhide blood (20)
You want to ride a Venomhide? Then I've got bad news for you.
The Venomhide Ravasaurs, they're all poison: Poison blood, poison spit, poison skin. You climb on one, you fall off dead in a few hours.
You'd have to build up a resistance to their toxins before I sold you one, and that takes a long, LONG time... you'd need to be splashed with poisonous blood while fighting one numerous times. If you're really interested, the venomhides prefer the northern area of of the Marshlands, northwest of here.
You did it? You actually did it?!
Ho ho! Stubborn as my wife, you are.
- 750 XP or 45 at level 80
- What actually triggers the "Poison" is attacking 2+ mobs at the same time. IE if you have 2 on you you will get 1 charge, if you have 3 you will get 2, this is also good only once per instance so you must actually kill them and get it to reset. The trick is to string them together, not just get a pair and kill, you want to try and get 4-5 in a group as you will get 3-4 poison stacks. If you just kill 2 pairs you get 2 points, group of 4 is 3 points.
- Depending on level, you may have to remove your gear to reduce stats and damage as the raptors have a higher chance of poisoning you when being damaged.
- If your level is so high that not even removing gear is enough, dying and accepting will help as it reduces all attributes as well as damage by 75% for 10 minutes.
- can also help, although due to its short duration of 3 minutes and long cooldown of 30 minutes, it isn't available often. However, it reduces damage done by 99%.
- Hunters and Shamans can equip which will deal a small amount of AoE damage every 8 seconds. The damage scales with your level. This item is best used by gathering up several Venomhide Ravasaurs.
- A can be used as it deals minuscule amounts of damage. One can be obtained from a .
- Do not confuse it with the toy item, , as it deals 90% of the target's maximum health and stuns them, which does not help with this quest.
- The engineering item, is also a great tool for this quest, due to its low damage and frontal AoE cone. Thus, it is best used by gathering up multiple Venomhide Ravasaurs and positioning them in front of you.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.