The Trade District (also referred to as the Bazaar District) is just inside Stormwind City from the main gate. It is the place in the city where you can get most goods. The Guild Master is to the left in the Visitor's Center when you come in and can help you make a guild or a guild tabard. The goods that are sold in the Trade District are cheese, arcane goods and reagents, general goods, flowers, cloth/leather/mail armor, bows, guns, and clothes. The bank, mailbox, and inn are on the southwest side of the Trade District. The Gryphon Master is up a ramp on the east side. Patch 1.9 added the linked Auction House in the center of the Trade District.
In Cataclysm, the Auction House and Bank are both redesigned, with the Auction House moved closer to the Inn. Also, a flight trainer and flying mount vendor have been added to the area that houses the flight master.
Points of interest
- The Gilded Rose ( Innkeeper)
- The Empty Quiver
- Everyday Merchandise
- Lionheart Armory
- Pestle's Apothecary
- Northshear Abbey
- Trias' Cheese
- Weller's Arsenal
- Gryphon Roost ( Riding trainer; Flight master)
- Stormwind Visitor's Center ( Guild needs: guild master, tabard design, and vendor)
- Stormwind Counting House (Bank)
- Trader's Hall (Auction House)
Excludes the above areas.
- On the streets
- Thomas Miller <Baker>
- Officer Brady
- Topper McNabb
- Captain Lancy Revshon
- Ian Drake <Elder>
- Melris Malagan <Captain of the Guard>
- Justine Demalier <Stormwind Recruiter>
- Stephanie Turner
- Renato Gallina
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Auction House moved, bank redesigned; NPCs added.