|Next||, Kavem the Callous,|
Traitors! begins the Uldum storyline proper. However, it takes place in a phased copy of the Lost City of Tol'vir, so the breadcrumb is in fact the actual start of Uldum. See that article for more information.
Hide behind the Neferset Frond and Uncover the Neferset Secret.
- Neferset Secret uncovered
Please, stranger. You must help me.
I came here to investigate the arrival of a powerful ally to the Neferset, only to be betrayed by my closest allies and given up to the enemy.
Go to the terrace above us to the east and find the information I failed to recover. You'll need to hide from the Neferset. Perhaps you can hide behind one of the large plants on the platform to conceal your presence.
Do this for me and I will help your friends find their way to safety.
What did you witness, <name>?
A djinn! We must escape as soon as possible.
This unholy alliance of the Neferset with the minions of Deathwing does not bode well for us.
Welcome to Uldum! Fly east-northeast into the building where Siamat, a level 87 elite djinn with 1.7 million health awaits. Look for and hide in the Neferset Frond, at to the west of him. Another cutscene!
- Siamat says: You're the last of your tribe with any sense left. As a reward for giving us Prince Nadun, I grant you the gift that is your birthright and more!
- Siamat channels something into Nadun's "allies", transforming them from flesh to stone.
- Siamat says: Your makers failed you... your race succumbed to the curse of flesh! Lord Deathwing's gift makes you perfect again!
- / /
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.