Dame Auriferous (or occasionally an emote, then the Dame) starts the dialogue with High Executor Mavren. The order between the Dame and the High Executor is fixed - D, H, D, D, H, D, D, H, D. While Dame's lines are always the same, the High Executor's vary. The order may or may not be supplemented by various random emotes from any participants. Some emotes may come in fixed pairs.
- Dame Auriferous's fixed lines
- Dame Auriferous says: Executor, your direct assault approach will cost us more lives than I am comfortable with. A more nuanced strategy is called for; one that involves us reclaiming the surrounding territory, starting with the villages so as to cut off all points of reinforcement to Deatholme.
- Dame Auriferous says: I hear what you are saying, Mavren. Nevertheless, the final decision is mine. I appreciate your assistance, but the majority of the lives on the line are blood elf. I will not have those lives carelessly thrown away!
- Dame Auriferous says: How long until Forsaken reinforcements arrive? Our position here is tenuous. Your Lady promised us more soldiers. We must be able to concentrate solely on Deatholme and the Scourge!
- Dame Auriferous says: Mavren, I don't want excuses, I want results! The Farstriders aren't available and we've received all that we're going to get from Silvermoon for now. I cannot ignore the Shadowpine trolls and Zul'Aman... they're arrayed across our eastern border!
- Dame Auriferous says: No, I was right to begin with. Deatholme must come last. We must secure all of the Ghostlands first. I will not commit the forces here to a battle against Dar'khan[sic] with enemies to our flank and rear!
- Dame Auriferous says: Disagree with me all you like, High Executor. I will weigh your counsel, and then we will take the steps to free all of Quel'Thalas as I deem necessary. We shall continue this discussion anon.
- High Executor Mavren's random lines
- High Executor Mavren says: This is war, Dame Auriferous, and in any war lives will be lost! The only areas that we need to secure are the two ziggurats. We will turtle in and take the Tower of the Damned and its master by brute force. Then you will have your Quel'Thalas.
- High Executor Mavren says: You are correct; we must concentrate on the Scourge. Ignore the trolls and the villages, and focus our attentions on Deatholme! With Dar'khan[sic] defeated you will find that the rest of the Scourge 'body' will fall quickly, lacking their 'head'.
- High Executor Mavren says: Spread throughout the Ghostlands, our forces will be of little use in an assault on Deatholme. No, milady, I am here to kill Dar'khan[sic] and that is what I intend to do!
- High Executor Mavren says: And if your Farstriders were here to reinforce us, I might agree. But, they are busying themselves instead with the Shadowpine trolls on your eastern border. The longer we wait for them, the stronger the Scourge will become.
- High Executor Mavren says: Forsaken reinforcements? Undercity is stretched thin with the Scourge on all sides. No, this will be a matter largely dealt with by the blood elves. We Forsaken are here as backup and advisors.
- High Executor Mavren says: Perhaps we should let the matter rest for the time being until your chef has prepared your meal? You look a bit piqued if you don't mind my saying. We can resume our discussion when you are feeling more yourself.
- High Executor Mavren says: We've been over this before. Only a focused assault upon Deatholme will meet with success. These other targets are distractions that we can ill afford. I suggest that you inform your Captain Helios that he is to leave off his campaign against the Shadowpine trolls and focus solely on the Scourge.
- High Executor Mavren says: Again I strongly disagree with your view of the strategic situation. Your plan will spread our forces too thin. It will leave us with only a small force to assault Deatholme. I cannot in good conscience execute such a strategy.
- High Executor Mavren says: With all due respect, milady, you have not fought the Scourge as I have. The Lady appointed me to assist you in defeating Dar'khan[sic] because of that, and you would do well to consider what I have to say.
- High Executor Mavren says: Dame Auriferous, we are the reinforcements. It may come to pass that The Lady will send more men in time. Better that you convince Silvermoon City to muster all of its forces and put them at our disposal here.
- High Executor Mavren says: I strongly disagree. Dar'khan[sic] is not going to get reinforcements because he'll be bottlenecked. Deatholme has only one way in and out. Your traitor was a fool to corner himself there, and I intend to exploit that weakness!
- High Executor Mavren says: I believe that you're making my argument for me, but yes it would be nice if we had more reinforcements. I would counter that it would be faster to pull the Farstriders from their senseless skirmishing with the trolls.
- Deathstalker Maltendis random emotes
- Deathstalker Maltendis fidgets with his armor, clearly uncomfortable at the tone of the discussion.
- Deathstalker Maltendis grins at the High Executor's words.
- Deathstalker Maltendis winks slyly at Advisor Valwyn.
- Deathstalker Maltendis looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but here.
- Deathstalker Maltendis nods in agreement.
- Deathstalker Maltendis appears bored with the whole discussion.
- Deathstalker Maltendis looks over at Advisor Valwyn with a smirk on his face.
- Deathstalker Maltendis turns to Advisor Valwyn and winks lasciviously in her direction.
- Deathstalker Maltendis opens his mouth as if to add something, and then apparently thinks the better of it.
- Advisor Valwyn random emotes
- Advisor Valwyn glares daggers in the direction of High Executor Mavren and Deathstalker Maltendis.
- Advisor Valwyn looks appalled at the Executor's tone!
- Advisor Valwyn whispers something in the Dame's ear.
- Advisor Valwyn reddens furiously at what she is hearing in response to her lady's question.
- Advisor Valwyn tries to busy herself with other matters.
- Advisor Valwyn lifts her nose and sniffs in response to the High Executor's reply.
- Advisor Valwyn concentrates on the wall opposite her, clearly ignoring the looks of the Executor and his assistant.
- Advisor Valwyn blanches as much of the blood drains from her face.
- Advisor Valwyn looks disgusted at the deathstalker's flirtations.
- Advisor Valwyn shakes her head in disbelief at what she is hearing out of the Forsaken's mouth.
- Dame Auriferous's random emotes
- Dame Auriferous disagrees with whatever it is that Valwyn has whispered to her.
- Dame Auriferous seems nonplussed by whatever it is that her advisor has whispered in her ear.
- Dame Auriferous nods her head yes at what her advisor has to say.
Additionally, Ranger Lethvalin also has emotes that appear during these conversations:
- Ranger Lethvalin glares at the guards.
- Ranger Lethvalin peers inside the tower and then clenches his jaw.
- Ranger Lethvalin sighs in apparent frustration.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.