|Level||9 (Requires 6)|
|Experience||600 (or 3 60 at level 70)|
Return to him when you know the identity of the traitor.
According to the plans, the traitor and the leader of the goblins, Geezle, are to meet at a cove on the western island. I need you to be at that meeting, <name>.
Remember the tree and leaves? You're going to wear them! It's a perfect disguise.
Go to the cove and look for a naga flag. If the flag is there, it means a meeting is planned. Use the disguise kit when you see the flag and wait. Eventually the traitor will show up. Let the meeting finish then return to me with the identity of the scoundrel.
Cut Scene Dialog
When the disguise is used in the proper location, Geezle and Engineer "Spark" Overgrind walk to the flag from opposite ends of the beach...
- Engineer "Spark" Overgrind picks up the naga flag.
- Geezle says: What's the big idea, Spark? Why'd you call for this meeting?
- Engineer "Spark" Overgrind says: What's the big idea? You nearly blew my cover, idiot! I told you to put the compass and navigation maps somewhere safe - not out in the open for any fool to discover.
- Engineer "Spark" Overgrind says: The Master has gone to great lengths to secure information about the whereabouts of the Exodar. You could have blown the entire operation, including the cover of our spy on the inside.
- Geezle says: Relax, Spark! I have it all under control. We'll strip mine the Exodar right out from under 'em - making both you and I very, very rich in the process.
- Engineer "Spark" Overgrind says: Relax? Do you know what Kael'thas does to those that fail him, Geezle? Eternal suffering and pain... Do NOT screw this up, fool.
- Engineer "Spark" Overgrind says: Our Bloodmyst scouts must have located our contact. The fool, Velen, will soon leave himself open and defenseless -- long enough for us to strike! Now get out of my sight before I vaporize you...
- Geezle says: Yes, sir. It won't happen again...
That traitor is going to wish he never messed with Alliance Naval Command!
I can't believe it! It was the gnome all along... I should have known!
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
If you're at least level 8, pick up back at Azure Watch. The target of that quest is on the way, also on Silvermyst Isle, and will save you some running.