|Start||Doctor Gustaf VanHowzen|
|End||Doctor Gustaf VanHowzen|
|Experience||Scales with level|
Save patients by usingto tend to their wounds. You must save 15 patients before 6 of them die from their injuries.
Remember the order of triage! Critically Injured Soldiers die the fastest followed by Badly Injured Soldiers. Injured Soldiers take the longest to die and should be saved AFTER your Critically Injured and Badly Injured Soldiers have been triaged.
Good day, doctor. You will be tested on your ability to triage patients accordingly this afternoon. Should you pass your examination, you will join the prestigious ranks of Alliance Trauma.
Now pay attention! The critically injured must be tended to first. After the criticals come the badly injured. The injured should be tended to last. You must save 15 patients to pass this exam. You will fail should 6 of your patients die in triage.
Good luck, doctor.
Doctor <name>, welcome to Alliance Trauma.
- 5500 XP (Scales with level. 16 53 at level 80.)
For strategy, see the quest guide.
- Dying... See the light... gloriouss...
- I... I think I see Blue...
- Brain encaved... mortar... bas... hed... leaking... dyin... g...
- My entrails are leaking out! HELP!
- Goodbye, cruel world... I'm leavin' you today... goodbye... goodbye... goodbye...
- Heeellp meee... ri... ribss... bro... broken.
- I'm not gonna make it... death comes...
- Sweet, sweet embrace... take me...
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Artisan First Aid may now be trained from any First Aid trainer in a capital city; this quest is no longer required to learn it. Upon completing this quest, you will instead receive 20 and an .
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): The minimum level for the Artisan First Aid quest line has been lowered to 35.
When getting close to death, one of the Alliance Soldiers may say "I... I think I see Blue...". This is in reference to the movie Old School, where Will Ferrel's character is beaten up by the college dean.
Some Alliance Soldiers may also may "Goodbye, cruel world... I'm leavin' you today... Goodbye... Goodbye... Goodbye..." This is a reference to the Pink Floyd song Goodbye, Cruel World.