or or or |
Speak with Wyrtle Spreelthonket and ask him to release Magma Lord Kolob. Then defeat Magma Lord Kolob in battle.
I suppose I'll make the most of this situation. These goblin mercenaries brought this enormous fire elemental to my stronghold as a "thank you" for hiring them. What am I going to do with an elemental here in the steppes? That's like bringing sand to the beach.
If you're looking for work, then prove yourself. Talk to this goblin here, and challenge his elemental to a fight. The victor earns my respect, and my time.
What's the matter? Are you scared?
I had a feeling you'd be the one returning to me. I like your style, soldier.
Head a few steps to the east and talk to Wrytle:
- It ain't easy gettin' a contract with the Blackrock orcs. I mean, come one! The Blackrock orcs! These guys have been through more battles than Aggramar, AND they're sittin' on a mountain made of dark iron to boot! Cha-ching!
I'd like to challenge your magma lord to a fight.
- Wyrtle Spreelthonket yells: Alright boys, we got a challenger! Time to show the general what our little captive can do!
Kolob is a level 51 bound fire elemental with 4011 health. Outside of basic melee, it has one ability:
- Gout of Flame 30 yd range — Creates a geyser of flame at the target location. 1.5 sec cast. Launches a fireball at the targeted location on the ground. If players are within a few yards of it when it hits, they take ~160 Fire
Otherwise, a straightforward fight.
- Wyrtle Sprellthonket says: Nooo! My baby...
- General Thorg'izog says: Ah ha ha! Well done!
- Burning Vengeance
- / /
- Mandatory side chain:
- / /
- / /
- / /
Optional breadcrumb to Swamp of Sorrows:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.